For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Bit unusual this one, but these designs will probably not change anymore and I will have space left on 2 sheets of carbon fibre. As this isn't the cheapest of material I am offering space on it. If you have something you want to have milled out of 2 mm thick carbon laminate but don't feel like buying a big slab for a small thingie, send me a pm with the design and I'll see if i can fit it in. With this stuff I want as little waste as possible. Maybe also in the future I'll be able to offer plug and play (to sli-pro and comparable hardware) paddle shift units.

please include the number of the space when you send a pm
img[

edit:
Actually, those wheel plates, I am still working on those a bit, they will need covers, but if anyone is interested, there is one set for sale already, I only need 2 myself.

Upvote 0
SOLD SIM Race Mini display - UK

This has now been sold - thanks to everyone for their interest.

This is the same as the Race Pro but only has connections for 4 additional buttons/switches (or two encoders) - which is fine if you only want the display anyway. Together with Black display cover.

12 RPM LED's plus additional 3 (pairs) LED's, two four digit displays plus gear display. Works with SIM Display software and also with Lar's SIMSLI software which adds Project Cars compatibility. Both software packages allow configuration of the displays, the keys/buttons that switch the displays forwards and backwards and the brightness of the LED's.

Has a Mini-USB socket on the rear of the pcb but it currently has a 1.9m USB cable soldered onto the pcb. As you will see from the photo's I had it attached to the front of a Thrustmaster T500 wheel housing.

For further information I can email the Manual.

£49 including UK delivery, payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

Attachments

• DSCF0692.JPG
    DSCF0692.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF0701.JPG
    DSCF0701.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
SIM Race Mini display - UK

This is the same as the Race Pro but only has connections for 4 additional buttons/switches (or two encoders) - which is fine if you only want the display anyway. Together with Black display cover.

12 RPM LED's plus additional 3 (pairs) LED's, two four digit displays plus gear display. Works with SIM Display software and also with Lar's SIMSLI software which adds Project Cars compatibility. Both software packages allow configuration of the displays, the keys/buttons that switch the displays forwards and backwards and the brightness of the LED's.

Has a Mini-USB socket on the rear of the pcb but it currently has a 1.9m USB cable soldered onto the pcb. As you will see from the photo's I had it attached to the front of a Thrustmaster T500 wheel housing.

For further information I can email the Manual.

£49 including UK delivery, payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

Oh hell no!

Why do people put up great things, and things i want, a week before payday?
Damn it!

Seriously though, if you still have them by next Tuesday, drop me a pm, and Ill sort getting them off you!

Upvote 0
Thrustmaster T16000M Joystick

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/products/t16000m

Bought from new in March last year but seen very little use because I'm hopeless at air combat games :redface: going to focus on simracing. Plug and play, very precise and has good weight to it. In great condition and comes in the original box.

SOLD elsewhere.

PlayStation 3 Eye Camera

http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/peripherals/detail/item78698/PlayStation®Eye/

Bought for facetracking in flight/race sims, works very well with facetracknoir. Also functions as a regular webcam. Does not come with original packaging.

SOLD elsewhere

Items are being advertised elsewhere also.

Many thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%