Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
pre-season-team-list-png.219748

This means that We need only 2 drivers and all teams will have min 1 driver because @Dovi design joined and @Töttös Dani too

Somebody get in touch with Massa's PA, he has some spare time on his hands soon ;)
but for the love of everything don't approach torpedo Kvyat please ;)

This is for real money? What SIM is this for? If I have to pay $150 just to play, then no way in hell.

I would however like to offer my services free-of-charge to make a livery or two for a couple of teams. Just click my profile and look at my 'Downloads' tab to see if I meet your skill level requirements.

This is for real money? What SIM is this for? If I have to pay $150 just to play, then no way in hell.

I would however like to offer my services free-of-charge to make a livery or two for a couple of teams. Just click my profile and look at my 'Downloads' tab to see if I meet your skill level requirements.
Its imaginary money... Its like a manager game ... You have o buy skills with the imaginary money if you are a driver and races will be simulated in Grand Prix 4 with stats of your driver and a car what managers upgrades

No, it's not real money.

It's like a manager game, you have a budget, (...)

Ok, @Márk Lintner just ninja'd me

Looking at the nose cone i have a suspicion, doubt if it's correct though
I near guarantee that it's not correct :D

As you may have read, that's not the case, you don't actually pay, you don't actually race either. Feel free to send a PM to me and I can answer any more questions of yours.

I'll join Aston Martin
1) You don't just join a team, you need to get an agreement with the manager of the team to drive, as there is a contract involved.
2) I'd suggest jumping on board one of the other teams, I'm the moderator of the series and I'd rather see the other teams get a driver before me. If you really must drive for me, you'll need to PM me about it.

I searching seat pm me
@Carlitox @Matthew Allington @Matt Another opportunity here boys

Press release:

Prifelli Racing have signed SEGA as their major sponsor.
We are also still on the look out for a committed driver. If your interested in being part of a professional outfit, please send a PM my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%