Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Milos' engine and tyre suppliers
Then I will need contracts
At some point around this time I'll put out the voting for the calendar (might even tomorrow/Wednesday if I have time)
Then last calls on car designs

I thinking so much about changing the engine because we dont have 500 for contract and t2 and t3 can have better values... :) dont need to wait for us .. If Milos write down before we change then we will have the Merc... But t1 engines are not that good

2KF1 are excited to announce the signing of new recruit @Rui F. Martins ! Rui returns to FFG as a veteran and joins the team at an exciting time, as we look forward to many successes.

The car design is almost complete. Leaked images were hacked from our system and almost ended up online, but some brilliant work from QANTAS helped our security team reach the perpetrator and seize the images. This led us to sign QANTAS as our airline sponsor for this season.

Testing is underway while a driver for the #23 is being searched. Don't tell me you won't look great driving this!
Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.14 - 02.34.14.20.jpg

2KF1 are excited to announce the signing of new recruit @Rui F. Martins ! Rui returns to FFG as a veteran and joins the team at an exciting time, as we look forward to many successes.

The car design is almost complete. Leaked images were hacked from our system and almost ended up online, but some brilliant work from QANTAS helped our security team reach the perpetrator and seize the images. This led us to sign QANTAS as our airline sponsor for this season.
Well that makes sense :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 233 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 186 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.0%
  • Watch party