Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... We're saving this round, to go with the trend.

Planning for next season has already started here at CRE, which leads us to some good news! Happy to be able to confirm that @The Damson Destroyer will continue with us for next season. I trust consistency is key to building up the team, and Damian has proved his speed more than once. Additionally, a significant upgrade is going on in HQ, in the form of our recently acquired Toyota TF108 aero package for use starting next season. Hoping we'll be able to post more confirmations soon.

#CarbonIsTheNewBlack

Drivers view:
"Great quali, good race. Only thing lacking was the optimal pit stop strategy, the 1 stop definitely had the advantage. Me re-joining the track in traffic did not help and cut me loose from being able to hang on to the top 4. But the first quarter of the race was great fun and really liked the battles I was having with McNamara, Laskey and Harvey."

Upgrades:
Budget: $300
Income: $350
+10 Quali Skill ($100)
+5 Race Skill ($50)

Total of Expenses: $150
Remaining Budget: $500

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 797
Race BHP: 809
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16180
Race Skill: 16180
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

saving

also, our car for next season is finished. I present: the RVN-04B (render by @kedy89 )
f5DpP4X.png

Here are some previews of my one-off helmet for the Pacific Grand Prix, My "true" home race in Adelaide.
Helmet 1.PNG Helmet 2.PNGHelmet 3.PNG Helmet 4.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back