Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
saving

also, our car for next season is finished. I present: the RVN-04B (render by @kedy89 )
f5DpP4X.png
Thank you for making my Caterham 2014 not the worst looking chassis to ever enter FFG!

LASKEY SCORES IMPORTANT POLE
14 - UAE - Qualifying.png

Jack Laskey took his most important pole so far of his career at Dubai, keeping him in with a shot of the Season 5 title. Should he fail to score more than James McNamara this round, he will be knocked out of the two horse race. James McNamara himself will line up in 4th place, well within striking distance.
In between, Manolis Sigoulakis will start from the front row and hope to hold some race pace, while Daniel Harvey was just pushed off the front row, and will have to keep himself ahead of McNamara on the run to the first corner. Rui Martins is in 5th, an important role for him today as well as 2KF1 look to sure up their constructors chances. Hugo Rosselo is 6th, with the top ten completed by the Falcon and CRE cars (Bradford, Son, Rodriguez and Rinneaho in order), meaning just 5 teams in the first 5 rows.
Second place would also mean that McNamara would have overhauled Nathan Cornes' S3 effort of 246 points in a single season.. with 3 races to spare.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Laskey, J. Bradford.

starting to turn into a bit of a trend this
best in practice, never on pole in qualifying

But hey, at least on the front row I may still get that 50 race HP boost everyone else starting here has been getting the whole season

pSIfAP9.jpg

Dear Lord RNGesus,

Please deliver to me a fault and mistake free race for the DTK drivers. Please may you also smite McNamara's engine with a catastrophic failure that makes him DNF.

Amen

A fine result for FRT! Gimme all of those lovely points :D

Both DTK's having problems on the same lap. Seems like they've already made the desicion to stock up all their luck for next season, like I've decided to stock up on FRT's funds! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%