Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Started placing sponsors on the car
c49195797ae4kykzg.jpg

Hope no one's too annoyed I made the neck brace black, its probably the hardest part to place stripes on.

Also would any skin modders like to make a collaborative season skin pack?
I was looking at that black cockpit surround ,
Thinking to myself , thats a really strange look williams are going for this year , then was thinking ill look again online , never noticed this black stuff , then saw your comment , :D

Hi, I do mods for F1 201x usually but with the new Hybrid 2017 shape, I thought I'd make the new pink Force India.

At this time, it is not for release as I need to seek permission but I thought I'd get some feedback anyway!

82c5f961b5.jpg

As you can see, I have made it pink and:

Added pink to the sides of the nose
Added the silver line down the car and sidepod
Added the new BWT logos (front wing centre, nose and sidepods - with bubbles)
Added Sahara logo to newly pink side of cockpit
Added pink sharkfin with dark pink and silver stripes
Added "HYPE" logo to the top of the engine over (under T-CAM)
Added "Clara" logo to the side of the cockpit
Moved a few logos

I'm pretty happy but what do you think?

Thanks,
Iain (madotter).

I put them in manually & love them.
What I mean is ,
For example , I saw like 4-5 new liveries , Almost with all of them making new tires lol ,
Some not having any of the maps I created in the actual new tires , Alphas ect ,
In which are important from my SDK settings , Takes away a lot of the shine and gloss , So some of the new tires have crazy exposure :)

So it might be a while until my Renault livery is finished... AC Showroom Launcher is having issues with my new 1440p monitors and wont launch for some reason.

Could not resist to do some qualifying laps at Barcelona =)
think thats the fastest time ive seen posted; maybe saw a video of someone getting down into the 17s. did you use the default setup & either way, would you mind sharing the one you used/your mappings?

didnt look like you were manually using battery until the final corner so thats gotta be another tenth or two at least?

[ps ty for shifting on the lights, its amazing how many ppl dont]

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 287 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 232 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 154 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 7.9%
  • At a friends house