Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

So I'm having an issue with the livery, where this part of the car refuses to be coloured in properly, even though the photoshop document is coloured in properly, but it doesnt translate to proper colouring in on the in-game model.
7a74143f6d2701504d6d88b140276d4e.png

So I'm having an issue with the livery, where this part of the car refuses to be coloured in properly, even though the photoshop document is coloured in properly, but it doesnt translate to proper colouring in on the in-game model.
7a74143f6d2701504d6d88b140276d4e.png
Can you show a better picture please , I do not know exactly where your showing ? :)

Here's my video on my car. Unfortunately since the video was made I was refused permission (which is the creators right to do) to release so I won't be able to share it with you. It's a shame as I put ALOT of time in and I feel it has more detail than the others recently released but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

Feel free to comment, like and subscribe :D

Take care guys,
Iain.

Reactions: CC
Shadow from the showroom maybe ?
Nah if you look back on the first image I posted, its waayy too black to be a shadow, and its way too abrupt to be a shadow. It doesnt exist on the other liveries I've looked at either, so its something to do with one of my files I've not done correctly, just dont know what.

Nah if you look back on the first image I posted, its waayy too black to be a shadow, and its way too abrupt to be a shadow. It doesnt exist on the other liveries I've looked at either, so its something to do with one of my files I've not done correctly, just dont know what.
Hi ))
Can you please go to the Alpha channel , Highlighted in pink ,
Delete it as a test ,
And look again at your car and see if the problem still exists or not :)

upload_2017-3-15_0-30-8.png

But I cant see what you are still trying to show .

I wasn't completely satisfied with the available Ferrari skin, so I decided to do my own. I got absolutely zero experience with doing car skins, and this probably wasn't the best car to get into it, but after a lot of tinkering I'm quite pleased with the result. I've tried to match it as closely as possible. I'll probably finish some bits tomorrow and release it.

P. S. I'll probably dream Santander logos tonight...

Showroom_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_14_2_2017_1.jpg
Skins are now released!
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2017-ferrari-sf70h.14366/

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 281 36.5%
  • Porsche

Votes: 296 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 278 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 180 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 287 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 97 12.6%