Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, am I on the skin list? I did comment back then but I'm losing hope :( :D
You are on the list, but not on my half. ;)
rss numb.JPG

Ask @bastoner97 if you need a pic in advance. :whistling:

Hi mate, yes I made a skin for you, I can’t remember which one now, I’ll be able to check tomorrow morning. I’ll let you know in private message tomorrow.

You should be on the not Ferrari one, not sure at all though
No worries mate, the yes/no answer was enough to make me patient. Ferrari-ish would be very cool as I am a lifelong fan. :)

On a side note fellow Europeans, who is going to be up for FP1 or 2? I plan to wake up for FP2. Can't wait. Since the new cars have been introduced in 2017 I am always very hyped for F1. Can't wait for the FH2018 either. :)

No worries mate, the yes/no answer was enough to make me patient. Ferrari-ish would be very cool as I am a lifelong fan. :)

On a side note fellow Europeans, who is going to be up for FP1 or 2? I plan to wake up for FP2. Can't wait. Since the new cars have been introduced in 2017 I am always very hyped for F1. Can't wait for the FH2018 either. :)

I will!... or at least I’ll try.. 6am here in Italy, we’ll see if I manage to stay awake :p

It was obvious there would be a delay with all this silence. Which is completely understandable. I'm amazed they are able to keep up their current speed. It's simply inhuman.

and if they somehow release the car in the next 24 hours, my mind will be blown.

It was obvious there would be a delay with all this silence. Which is completely understandable. I'm amazed they are able to keep up their current speed. It's simply inhuman.

and if they somehow release the car in the next 24 hours, my mind will be blown.
Silence 1 day you mean ? :D
Sorry said before I tell u but its top secret :cool:

Silence 1 day you mean ? :D
Sorry said before I tell u but its top secret :cool:
1st: I didn't ask the reason of the delay man, mod is yours, you guys decide the time
2nd: I thought your next project's top secret. Not this one. I thought there was nothing secret left about this mod.... right? Is it something secret that's holding the release back? Goddammit now i won't be able to sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%