Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Pro Halo animation /
Animated / UV Mapped and inspected.
589f0e8e0e4070768068eb733a12a281.gif

Awesome, i use a single screen but will still use the halo because I want it to look like the 2018 cars. But including the option to turn it off and on is a great touch a lot of people will be happy with. Can't wait to get my feet on the pedals of this car!

So following our normal routines, soon will be livery times, once the templates are completed ect,
who wants to be a Formula Hybrid driver with your own livery ?
1st 16 to apply and it will close I will not reply after that,

1/ NAME
2/ NUMBER
3/ NATIONALITY

1st 16 only :)

Sorry if I'm late. I tried to count but lost count in between. My bad if the first 16 have been selected
But if not, here I am.

1- Waleed Babar
2- #4
3- Pakistan

A livery would be so awesome since the FH17 is my second most driven car (4,000 km) after the McLaren P1 at 4,400 km :D

Sorry if I'm late. I tried to count but lost count in between. My bad if the first 16 have been selected
But if not, here I am.

1- Waleed Babar
2- #4
3- Pakistan

A livery would be so awesome since the FH17 is my second most driven car (4,000 km) after the McLaren P1 at 4,400 km :D
Yes you are right I count 20 including you , that is fine :)

Thanks guys , no more names required as soon as the templates are ready we can start the painting and share the WIP

Please no more names.

Updates/Overhaul to the existing with an improved turbo system and all around improvements, plus one new engine. Honda, most likely, as the Kunos one for the SF17-H is ok, and your one which was being used by some random team is fine too.

If you do want to collaborate with the Honda, you can let me know :D

That Honda addition would be amazing. Can't wait to see improvements to the existing Mercedes and Renault sounds, especially Merc since it's my favourite PU sound on the current grid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 55 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.8%