Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

This is the greatest F1 car in any simulation game ever, even beats the ISI2012 from rFactor 2.

The physics, gearing, hybrid, semi transparent Halo, everything amazing.

The forcefeedback is the most communicative AC has ever felt, it's up to rF2 levels with 0 smoothing.

The 2018 RSS Hybrid feels positively numb and docile in comparison.

Amazing.

Great work RSS guys again!

On side note.
Dang it.
Just when my graphics card decided to poop itself and literally just self destruct.
Now gotta wait week for new one to arrive.
Looks awesome in CM Showroom with intel onboard graphics card :D at glorious 22 FPS.

Great work RSS guys again!

On side note.
Dang it.
Just when my graphics card decided to poop itself and literally just self destruct.
Now gotta wait week for new one to arrive.
Looks awesome in CM Showroom with intel onboard graphics card :D at glorious 22 FPS.
I use a custom CM preset I made and showroom for our RSS renders and such,
I get like 4fps at best but worth it with the custom lighting. :D

I use a custom CM preset I made and showroom for our RSS renders and such,
I get like 4fps at best but worth it with the custom lighting. :D

That's pretty good.
When I attempt any showroom other than empty fast. Its 1FPS.
Can't wait to try rss 2019 with rtx 2060. (fml having to pay close to $500 for entry level Nvidia :mad:)

looked at rss 2018 stats and did close to 5,000 km.
hopefully rss 2019 doesn't get me hooked lol.

That's pretty good.
When I attempt any showroom other than empty fast. Its 1FPS.
Can't wait to try rss 2019 with rtx 2060. (fml having to pay close to $500 for entry level Nvidia :mad:)

looked at rss 2018 stats and did close to 5,000 km.
hopefully rss 2019 doesn't get me hooked lol.
These guys seem happy with this 2019 car from what I can tell, and some liveries posted already. :D

Btw you guys really nailed the gearing this time! In the 2017/18 mod you could use 1st or 2nd in slow corners. Now we can use 3rd like IRL.
My mouth was watering when i saw the renders/screens but holy f*****g hell i didn't know the best part about this car would be... gearing. It is now so much more closer to real life(out of the box) Of course you could tinker with 2018 and make it close to real life. But there was a pay-off. Now it's perfectly fine out of the box with no price to pay. Thanks @David Dominguez

Anyone experiencing problems with the 2019 Hybrid car when using a motion seat? My Next Level Motion V3 is constantly shaking back and forth when trying to drive. Haven’t had any problems before with the cars/formulas from RSS. What should I do? In-game force feedback adjustments won’t make any difference to my problem.

5ca130f813eed-__custom_showroom_1554067454_copy.jpg

Awesome car, awesome template! :D

I just want to say that I really like the inclusion of the precision sim engineering gpx wheel. I get that there's a promotional element to including the gpx, but I think it'd be great if future RSS cars included copies of other sim racing wheels on the market so that you could select your own. Would be a big help for those of us with VR and only limited memory for button locations.

I wonder if anyone can help me, or more so my young son with a behavior we've noticed when he races the car using either his G29+pedals or gampad controller. The gears hunt on upshift between 3rd & 4th - wheel or controller set to automatic shifting + autoblip. Please see video, are there any adjustments he can make to stop this, he's getting a tad frustrated as apart from changing gear the cardrives great. Dare I say it, better than either the 2018 or 2017 version.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%