Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if amazing is the right word to describe just how often people have the same numbers or same gap to the correct number. It certainly is the right word for the race result though :D

Looks like nearly everyone lost their bets!
@kedy89 and @kedy89 only, has bet on Farina for the WDC. He's the only one getting a bonus for next year as you can see on the table below
6shId3b.png

By the way, no one has answered me but would you find it a good idea to trade some PP with an another manager to buy him a driver ? This way, a bad team could sell its best rookie for a huge PP advantage in a season. The buyer would get the driver but will have a lower amount of PP for a year. Rate it
9oSquUb.png
if this is something you'd like to see in the game :thumbsup:

@kedy89 and @kedy89 only, has bet on Farina for the WDC. He's the only one getting a bonus for next year as you can see on the table below
6shId3b.png

By the way, no one has answered me but would you find it a good idea to trade some PP with an another manager to buy him a driver ? This way, a bad team could sell its best rookie for a huge PP advantage in a season. The buyer would get the driver but will have a lower amount of PP for a year. Rate it
9oSquUb.png
if this is something you'd like to see in the game :thumbsup:
This is a no brainer.

Just do it. Because either two managers have an agreement, which will only be the case if both are satisfied or nobody uses it which will change absolutely nothing to the game.

!!! FLM Rules change !!!

New rule added : "You are also able to buy someone else's driver against a certain amount of PP (up to 10PP). You will have 24h during off-season to make the trade official so I advise you to negotiate directly with the current driver's owner before the season ends. If you find an agreement on a certain amount of PP, for one season and one season only, your PP will reduce and the other team's PP will increase. The driver's contract will be extended by 1 or 2 years, depending on your other driver's contrat."

And I've also changed a little thing that I thought was a good idea before the game started. If two of you find the perfect number, they will be ranked #2 and not #1. Well even if I know precisely why I wrote it in the first place, I think it's better now to ranked them #1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 508 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 335 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 199 26.9%
Back