Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Walker Racing
We confirm the deal announced earlier by Connaught Engineering. We wish the best to Paco, and welcome Stirling Moss to our team. As part of the deal, we also transferred 3 PP to Connaught.

RkkOBtR.png
DzYIYIt.png

By the way,

Most picked Drivers
- J.M. Fangio (10)
- A. Ascari (1)

Most picked Constructors
- Ferrari (5)
- Maserati (5)
- Alfa Romeo (1)

Last edited:
Rob Walker Racing
We confirm the deal announced earlier by Connaught Engineering. We wish the best to Paco, and welcome Stirling Moss to our team. As part of the deal, we also transferred 3 PP to Connaught.
How the hell did you manage to get that deal?

And i am terrible at guessing games as it seems.

Cooper are launching an official protest against the setup values and results of this year after it transpired that our setup number is apparently not the same as everyone else's. This was not mentioned in the rule changes and has therefore affected the results of the team.

Cooper are launching an official protest against the setup values and results of this year after it transpired that our setup number is apparently not the same as everyone else's. This was not mentioned in the rule changes and has therefore affected the results of the team.

First, it doesn't change anything. If you got a + or a - then the number is above or below the one you provided. Even if you have a different number. The number hasn't change during the season, and the + and the - were true infos.

Second, you knew.
EynC4S2.png
Third, almost everybody else knew.

Protest from Vanwall as well.

First, it doesn't change anything. If you got a + or a - then the number is above or below the one you provided. Even if you have a different number. The number hasn't change during the season, and the + and the - were true infos.

Second, you knew.
EynC4S2.png
Third, almost everybody else knew.
Apparently, I knew nothing about the change of number.

What happened with me and Jim not outside the rules, one or two getting a different number is outside the rules and is unfair as well. If everyone with the 'normal' number gets - they know their number is relatively low, while the one or two are completely in the dark and have no idea.

You didn't break a rule, as there was nothing explicitly against this, however it's not particularly in the spirit of a very luck based game to work together to find the number in potentially half the time as anyone else

Yes it's clever, but just poor sportsmanship

Technically you didnt.

We always enjoyed trying to find loopholes. Loopholes always get fixed. This was done here that way.

Also i think we can agree that while it wasnt disallowed, it was not in the spirit of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 494 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 157 21.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.1%
Back