Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the 2 rounds where both Arrows retired (and both Brabhams somehow), it was the craziest 2 rounds of the season :confused:
Glad I came out on top though. Despite trying much less than 1981 and getting questionable luck with DNFs especially for Arnoux.

The 10PP rule applies at the END of the season? I asked this before 1982 started and never got an answer. I had 6 reserve and won 5, but end with 10. And what of bets? Do we lose them too since it's over 10?

Your rule changes say 10PP max after marketplace, but end of season is not a marketplace.

BjiyH8b.png

vG1vYTV.png

fRxuxbK.png

g7n6RSr.png

IgwuEqF.png

WARNING ! Don't forget that you now earn 1 additional PP every time at least one of your driver finishes a race (the position doesn't matter). It should increase your rewards quite every race.

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

The 10PP rule applies at the END of the season? I asked this before 1982 started and never got an answer. I had 6 reserve and won 5, but end with 10. And what of bets? Do we lose them too since it's over 10?
Your rule changes say 10PP max after marketplace, but end of season is not a marketplace.

There are in fact now two rules :
"you won't be able to carry over more than 10 PP in your Reserve at the end of each Market. Every PP saved above will be destroyed."
"At the very end of a season, and just before the off season starts, you will have max 10PP in your Reserve. Every PP gained above that limit will be deleted away."

So you can't have more than 10PP after each MARKET and after the 15th round of a season. You won't have more than 10PP even if you gained more with your sponsor rewards.

The bets come after, Here :
vG1vYTV.png

rJZQKzb.png

1983 Formula One Season (1-3)

y6keFqd.png

rPli1fK.png

COt61Mq.png

7wi6fE0.png

yeACRyO.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

VFZp2xR.png

WrmmET5.png

1983 Formula One Season (4-6)

2DIVeZm.png

0rsDdHj.png

jdFDEad.png

z9Kroay.png

jKYKE6a.png

ZjmKmdg.png

YRKyjJ2.png

1983 Formula One Season (7-9)

4VAO0wK.png

jP1qu4d.png

hELWotJ.png

Dlcp3yd.png

xegWzNw.png

2P0aQsr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 22 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.7%