Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Wohoooooo :D
But, really lucky that Brundle got those 2 DNFs. Fantastic season :confused:
How close was that?
What a finale. Honestly i looked at the results and thought: Uh, looks like i got both titles as expected.

Looked at the standings: OH MY.... Lucky ne i got that one title.
Pfhew

-

Loosing Senna though...

Wow, finally, Ferrari won't have the best driver :confused:
Now I may have a chance to take the lead in the managers hall of fame again lmao

Also, only 1 A driver on the grid next season then (Senna)?

Wow, finally, Ferrari won't have the best driver :confused:
Now I may have a chance to take the lead in the managers hall of fame again lmao

Also, only 1 A driver on the grid next season then (Senna)?
Yeah, but it seems pretty fair as the gap between him and the rest of the world in terms of pace is quite huge. I'm saying fair because Williams will loose 2PP for their car because of that ^^ will it be enough.. we'll see :coffee:

Yeah, but it seems pretty fair as the gap between him and the rest of the world in terms of pace is quite huge. I'm saying fair because Williams will loose 2PP for their car because of that ^^ will it be enough.. we'll see :coffee:
I think Williams would need the worst luck in order to lose :p Impossible to even survive tier 1 without a solid A driver, at the very least an amazing B driver, let alone win a championship.

I think Williams would need the worst luck in order to lose :p Impossible to even survive tier 1 without a solid A driver, at the very least an amazing B driver, let alone win a championship.
Williams 1990 and Benneton 1991 survived with B driver as leader ;) Prost, Mansell and Berger just went from A to B, so they are still very good. Also if I had podium sponsor in 1990, I could have won title with Berger B and Herbert C as drivers. :rolleyes:

Williams 1990 and Benneton 1991 survived with B driver as leader ;) Prost, Mansell and Berger just went from A to B, so they are still very good. Also if I had podium sponsor in 1990, I could have won title with Berger B and Herbert C as drivers. :rolleyes:

And Benetton survived with Brundle.. and Modena :roflmao: @pierre815
Brundle even won a race :confused: !

bJTFUvD.png

PnDePLd.png

NrLFVrS.png

59zaHdn.png

IgwuEqF.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%