Formula Legacy Manager - 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market is closed ! Tapio's team has never been this good.. and he's not there to handle it :(
bbelCel.png

2009 Formula Legacy Season (5-8)

LffcLna.png

RssnE1F.png

zYZ6YfX.png

6nanzzx.png

zECa1IG.png

AnIkzg2.png

You've got 48h to make your buys !

Just noticed that Coulthard and Hill have quite a bad Podium/Win ratio.

Every other driver on that list is more or less at the same position in the ranking

Just noticed that Coulthard and Hill have quite a bad Podium/Win ratio.

Every other driver on that list is more or less at the same position in the ranking
Check out my wins/championships ratio. Joint top number of championships, yet down the order because I don't win when I'm not challenging for titles.

Check out my wins/championships ratio. Joint top number of championships, yet down the order because I don't win when I'm not challenging for titles.
Its not too bad.

I am more surprised that Senna is leading the all time drivers list with 3 titles. Of course, lots of wins and podiums but Schumscher comes close in both categories and has two titles more

Its not too bad.

I am more surprised that Senna is leading the all time drivers list with 3 titles. Of course, lots of wins and podiums but Schumscher comes close in both categories and has two titles more
Meff's calculation for those stats is pretty good at rating them actually.

Thanks for looking after my team @Meff28s and sorry for not informing you about my absences, it's been a busy few weeks working at all kinds of summer festivals but luckily they are over now for this summer.

+8 Aero for the glorious Toyota team :thumbsup:

@Jimlaad43 @Benutzername
Well I'm not sure to understand exactly what you're saying but here is my answer about those stats ^^ :
- Hill and Coulthard have a really bad Win/podium ratio. Basically it is due to the fact that we have 16 races and that they've quite always been in good teams. Easy to catch a podium.. harder to win a race when you're not a Top driver. What is nice to notice is that with similar ratings (pace), Coulthard and Hill have finally won more or less the same amount of races and get the same amount of podiums. But Hill has won 2 championships.. Coulthard none.
- About Senna and his position in the Hall of fame it is simple. I have some stats that are hidden in the rankings pic. Their podiums in the championships' final standings for example. Senna has been 3 times champion, 5 times vice-champion and 3 times third. So basically 11 times on the podium of a championship.
Schumacher has only been 9 times on the podium of a championship. 5 titles, and 4 second place. Less wins, less podiums.
Senna = 475,4 points in my HoF table
Michael = 448,8 pts
Piquet = 399,7 pts
Prost = 348,4 pts
Lauda = 286,3 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%