Formula Legacy Manager - 2010s

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!! FLM - Announcement !!!

As some of you know, 2020 will be the very last FLM season in its current form. Don't save your money for the next reshuffle (because there won't be any) and spend it all !

I'm changing a signing rule for this time : you will all sign your driver for 1 year only :thumbsup:
Why're you telling them, that was my chance to gain some spots

Off Season
PsTfWLp.png

The very last Driver Line-up...
a68mo7Y.png

Vettel, 4WC
Hamilton, 4WC
Alonso, 2WC
Rosberg, 1WC

Yeah...this is nothing like real life.
What is strange is that Rosberg is declining for years now and even if he was 2/3 points below Ham’s pace, he just beat him ^^
For Alonso, he is the un luckiest guy in history.. he has been 10 time on the podium in season standings ! And only won 2 WC..

Vettel, 4WC
Hamilton, 4WC
Alonso, 2WC
Rosberg, 1WC

Yeah...this is nothing like real life.
Hulk no podium
Amon no win
Lauda's last title in '84, before that 2 with Ferrari
Hamilton (3) and Rosberg's titles with Mercedes

For Alonso, he is the un luckiest guy in history.. he has been 10 time on the podium in season standings ! And only won 2 WC..
11 WDC 2nd or 3rd for a BRM driver (not counting season the other of my drivers won it)
16 WCC 2nd or 3rd for BRM

Hulk no podium
Amon no win
Lauda's last title in '84, before that 2 with Ferrari
Hamilton (3) and Rosberg's titles with Mercedes

11 WDC 2nd or 3rd for a BRM driver (not counting season the other of my drivers won it)
16 WCC 2nd or 3rd for BRM
14 WDC 2nd or 3rd for a driver of my teams, not counting season the other of my drivers won it)
21 WCC 2nd or 3rd for a team of mine.

---

Thats not unlucky. To be that often near the top is actually quite impressive. Others here would be happy with your results

Thats not unlucky. To be that often near the top is actually quite impressive. Others here would be happy with your results

Results look « cyclic » for everybody but Tobi and Tim. Tier 3/4 for 5 years then Tier 1/2 until being champion, then Tier 3/4 and so on..
But BRM and Ferrari (with @Tim.E) could have been runner up or so for a decade and never win a title ^^

I had a good run in the 2000s.
WCC '03-'06, '08 with Renault.
WDC for Kimi ('03, '05), Jenson ('08)
All my drivers finished top 5 from '03-'08 (save Jenson's 8th place in '07).

My problem has always been that once the reshuffle sends me down, I am stuck in the lower region for too long due to the reshuffles. Time at the top has been too short for me, rather than too long.

Results look « cyclic » for everybody but Tobi and Tim. Tier 3/4 for 5 years then Tier 1/2 until being champion, then Tier 3/4 and so on..
But BRM and Ferrari (with @Tim.E) could have been runner up or so for a decade and never win a title ^^
Think I was 3rd for 6 consecutive times before the last reshuffle, with only 6 wins or so in that time.

My problem has always been that once the reshuffle sends me down, I am stuck in the lower region for too long due to the reshuffles. Time at the top has been too short for me, rather than too long.
The price you had to pay for starting with the by far best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%