Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
+8 Mechanics = 800$ (100$ each, even if you go upper 60, your current rating is 57 so it is only 100$ per point)
+4 Engine = 1200$ (300$ each)

it means that you can buy more points ;)
Ahh thanks, nevermind then. Go with;
+10 Mechanics (1000)
+8 Aero (1600)

Last edited:
Well euh... no you can't. Engine points cost you 200$ each now (you're Engine rating is actually 62)

Uhm well i guess the rules weren't as clear.

I quote out our convo (i don't think i violate your privacy here, cause its genrally just qouting the rules from the first page and what we wrote bout it for clarification:
Oh, okay :D

So this season the stats will be that way?

Then i will buy 25 Engine points and ahve 20$ left, right?

Right but you're allowed if you want to be at the minimum of -100$ so you could buy 1 point more. You can also save for the next 3 races

I made some things in bold

Season-break was for me -> After this season 1971
Thats why i asked again, "this season" and got a yes as an answer.

If I'd known that before i wouldnt have upgraded myself to 62 engine but only to 59.
-

Ben Utzer
Surtees
Upgrades:
+13 Aero

Also:
I think it's great that you are so motivated @Meff28! But i believe you should give us more time between races. Up to now it worked out quite ok, but 48h and then another limit for me and Aidan... I mean i posted my buys, then went to work, came back and the limit wasn't even a day long anymore. It's not too easy.
Give us a day or two more, it'll help the game aswell. If it's going too quickly forward there will be loose of interest after some time. Same goes if you take too much time.
3-4 days would be great.
It'll also help you since i don't think you can keep up your motivation to update the game every few days for a long time.

Like doing a marathon, if you run full speed the first kilometers you'll be slower in the end.

Just a general thought, don't take it personal :D

I'd like to ask Everyone :) on their opinion on that matter.

Still more time than Formula Manager, don't think anyone complained there. Fine with everything between 24-72h, but it should remain the same for all periods.

Completely agree with Tobi, I think that 24-48 hrs should be plenty. Most of us playing this game are online on a daily base so I mean that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Uhm well i guess the rules weren't as clear.

Thats why i asked again, "this season" and got a yes as an answer.

If I'd known that before i wouldnt have upgraded myself to 62 engine but only to 59.

hmm.. i see that we didn't understand each other.
"So this season the stats will be that way?
Then i will buy 25 Engine points and ahve 20$ left, right?"
i answered "Right" to the second part of your message. "i'll have 20$ left right ?" I Answered "Yes you're right".

But the rules are :
"Depending on the level of your car parts (which are rated between 0 and 100), the following table shows you how much each point costs.
(example : Your actual Aerodynamics level is 43, buying 1 point cost your 100$. Your actual Mechanics level is 59, buying 3 points cost you 300$, even if you'll go upper 60, you're changing category for the next season-break)"

I'm sorry that i wasn't clear enough with you but i can't go back, i've already simulated the races :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%