rF2 Formula Nippon Mini Series @ Okayama - Sun November 29th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are a lap down in these cars dan you should have lifted off or something and let me by, I had Ingermar(I think) behind me and I shouldnt have to battle a lapped car which caused me to spin eventually, not having a go mate just bear that in mind in future :wink2:

sorry mate :( btw you were about half a lap infront of me when u crashed

As for my race it`s been one of those weekends so far :) during warm up my keyboard wouldnt respond although the caps lock light was going on and off when I pressed it so it was still working, but I couldnt escape back to the garage and had to sit there until we advanced to the next session, I eventually had an off and hit the wall not very hard but my engine overheated and stopped, as I couldnt alter it because I couldnt get back to the garage, ah well roll on the next race :) thanks for setting it up Ivo good job mate :thumb:

sorry mate :( btw you were about half a lap infront of me when u crashed

I may have been when I crashed out of the game, but when I had a car on the same lap as me behind me and I was trying to get into a position to get by you a lap down, I gave it to much power coming out of a turn span and lost my position, that was due to me trying to gain tenths on you because you were fighting me and you shouldnt do that if you are a lap down mate.

Q: Time was good and pleased with second position.
R: Start wasn`t very good but I stay in position 2. Ben crashed in T4 and Ivo was just behind me. I tryed to spare tyres because I had very long stint and fortunately I didn`t any mistake :)

Fun racing tonight guys.
Followed Viljar for about 8 laps. Then i lost it when i hitted first gear instead of second. So was 11 seconds behind him and had Ingemar right on my tail. Made my pitstop and had a gap of 48 seconds to Viljar. But Viljar waited very long for his pitstop. When he came out i was 7 seconds behind him, but he was just to fast with new tyres.

Fun race guys. :)

Really enjoyed that race. :beauty: Was running far too much downforce to hold my position on the straits. Got away from the start well but after a few laps Martin came past me with a nice move up the inside into the hairpin and Ingemar got me on the next corner. Still, made it to the finish 1 lap down in 4th place. Congrats to the top 3. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%