F1 2012 Formula One Academy 2012

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
If you take a peek at my avatar you will see how long I have been racing :) FYI I have a friend that has been doing the same thing on 4 wheels and has won Championships in EVERY form of professional motorsports he has entered.

My Point Is This

He has driven the finest thing's you can get on 4 wheels and last year he got to drive Hamilton's F1 car and he stated afterwards that it was the MOST FUN he has EVER had in a car or every for that matter. To me that say's something and I concur Bernie b4 they MAKE you retire piss them all off one last time and give them all a one finger salute letting them know they are #1 and listen to our cry's.

PLEASE

The 25th Car now that's funny. Drive it like we stold it

To be frank, I wouldn't even fit into a real F1 car. Let alone replicate my lap times from F1 2011. I guess that's why they're not doing this...plus there are lots of aspiring GP2 / GP3 drivers around anyway. ;)

I say RD starts gettin sponsored and we might come up with a team with the good drivers that can "fit". I can fit, but highly doubt I can even compete :p

not just F1, but other series could be possible. Give it a few more years and im willing to bet they will start looking over heres for driver hiring.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 7 14.9%