Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

So another update ,
Sadly after trying everything and simply due to zero support with multiple wings working on the same tier , Its just another engine limitation I have run into among many many before it ,
And I am sure there will be many more to come after it too ,

I put the wing into a race position , which on 80% of tracks is the exact same during racing conditions and its the 3rd bolt down which is 17 Degrees ,

During Qualifying they can use any position they require but racing is fixed and no adjustments ,
But I did try and even tried animating each position of the wing itself .

f2_07.jpg

So another update ,
Sadly after trying everything and simply due to zero support with multiple wings working on the same tier , Its just another engine limitation I have run into among many many before it ,
And I am sure there will be many more to come after it too ,

I put the wing into a race position , which on 80% of tracks is the exact same during racing conditions and its the 3rd bolt down which is 17 Degrees ,

During Qualifying they can use any position they require but racing is fixed and no adjustments ,
But I did try and even tried animating each position of the wing itself .

don't understand this so why quali is it ok but not in race for the reason all cars cant drive with different wing setups? in this engine?

f2_07-jpg.194380

So you erased all the nice colors from steevee's car? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Steevee got all the paints and fun ,
I too busy in max , and preparing the final build , in which wont have no paints ,
Also a blank car is better to see any inperfections in paint , textures and smoothing ,
I prefer this 50% grey its nice ,
I looked a full black and white now grey :)

don't understand this so why quali is it ok but not in race for the reason all cars cant drive with different wing setups? in this engine?

Because the regulations say that they can use whatever settings they want on Fridays (practice, qualifying) but for race, maximum rear wing angle is set to 17 degrees, with the exception of Monaco.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events