Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

I made it from a high poly detail to a low poly and baked it in XN ,
Looks pretty nice but took 3hrs start to finish :D
Wow 3 hours! I use XN for small details, nothing that'll take more than 10-15 min to put together, like this:

fuelcap.jpg

I'm always tempted to do a full leather seat like that and then bake it, but I'm not as crazy as you :roflmao::roflmao:

Wow 3 hours! I use XN for small details, nothing that'll take more than 10-15 min to put together, like this:

View attachment 195141

I'm always tempted to do a full leather seat like that and then bake it, but I'm not as crazy as you :roflmao::roflmao:
Start to finish , Making the high poly , and textures and settings , painting ect ,
Finding the right colours ,
Took just under 3hrs , well 2hrs 50 or something ,
But main part of the cockpit , that fuel cap , yeah maybe take 15-20 minutes , not really a lot to it , :)

View attachment 195141

Sorry, bit OT - but I noticed the chamfer loop surrounding the fuel cap - is this how you usually leave it? I always find the irregular edges make not so nice reflections, and I usually try and move them so they are perpendicular to the chamfer.

I tried to point it out below, with the top example being one I'd move, and the other one being one I wouldn't. Is this something you do, or does it not bother you?

mCh1CzS.jpg

Sorry, bit OT - but I noticed the chamfer loop surrounding the fuel cap - is this how you usually leave it? I always find the irregular edges make not so nice reflections, and I usually try and move them so they are perpendicular to the chamfer.

I tried to point it out below, with the top example being one I'd move, and the other one being one I wouldn't. Is this something you do, or does it not bother you?

mCh1CzS.jpg

In that case, well, didn't bother with it since it doesn't makes a difference at normal in-game distances (given that it's so close to the top chamfer), but now that you mention it, it's a 1 minute fix :)

Have you thought about bundling this with the Formula Hybrid for a small discount? I would definitely buy that!

You should buy it instantly, even separately at 4 EUR it's a bargain, if you're even a bit into OW racing. The quality is up there with the official cars, modelling, physics, FFB, the whole package. Also keep an eye out for discounts, the Formula Hybrid was also discounted at some point.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events