Cars Formula RSS Evo 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit more inside Info pls. I was NEVER let down by RSS, albeit a delay here and there. But they always stood by what they promised.
What’s your disapproval based upon?
CC said V10 was next after F2 2018 got released but i guess "the next big thing" changed their mind. They never "promised it as a team" but i trusted the word of CC.

CC said V10 was next after F2 2018 got released but i guess "the next big thing" changed their mind. They never "promised it as a team" but i trusted the word of CC.
So, you complain about what the team is heading to, not what they did in the past!

So, you complain about what the team is heading to, not what they did in the past!
I'd just expect them to think if they can deliver before making a statement that's all.

Knowing CC though, releasing this project next was probably not his idea. So he's okay in my book.

So this:

„For all of your releases, i had nothing but praise and i was always there day one. But not so much now. It doesn't matter now even if you release my dream season of le-mans 1999. I won't be buying anything from rss until v10 gets released.“

This is all your moaning about?
You don’t get YOUR favorite car, bc it’s put back in line?

Gosh.....

So this:

„For all of your releases, i had nothing but praise and i was always there day one. But not so much now. It doesn't matter now even if you release my dream season of le-mans 1999. I won't be buying anything from rss until v10 gets released.“

This is all your moaning about?
You don’t get YOUR favorite car, bc it’s put back in line?

Gosh.....
If you can call it moaning, yeah :)

I see myself more like a guy who's about to enjoy himself some nice amount of laps with the rss GT1.

Peace.

I'd just expect them to think if they can deliver before making a statement that's all.

Knowing CC though, releasing this project next was probably not his idea. So he's okay in my book.
Hi man,
I was working on it yesterday 2hrs the 2000 physics and audio are completed, just the model wants finishing mainly the interior,
it will be released before the Evo, why not just simply ask :)

Hi man,
I was working on it yesterday 2hrs the 2000 physics and audio are completed, just the model wants finishing mainly the interior,
it will be released before the Evo, why not just simply ask :)
I thought you wouldn't post a project before fully completing a task at hand. You've (as a team) never done this. But i guess there's a first for everything. Two projects publicized at once. I could've asked but there're already enough people pestering you so i went with my gut feeling but it proved me wrong.

I thought you wouldn't post a project before fully completing a task at hand. You've (as a team) never done this. But i guess there's a first for everything. Two projects publicized at once. I could've asked but there're already enough people pestering you so i went with my gut feeling but it proved me wrong.
... so nothing serious here.
You just made my heart pumping, GTR1 ones are in good hands, I think.

... so nothing serious here.
You just made my heart pumping, GTR1 ones are in good hands, I think.
There was never anything serious. I'm just a kid who wants to go back to the days when he first saw motorsports. The days of hakkinen and days when GT1s roared through le-mans. Not these "marvels of technology"

But hey, to each their own :)

Hi,
Its not just that we wanted to make this car a while back, but always someone posts WIP,
threads, but they never get released, or maybe there is surprise releases,
meaning that someone may decide to make the car and just post it at the end,
the main reason behind the thread was to get it out there,
its been made and it will be finished, all our cars get finished,
I delayed that much with this Formula 2000 physics and audio are both completed,
but its a classic car, and always will be a classic car, its will never take sole priority as a main release, with this GT pack, this RSS2 among other issues, it just got delayed slightly,
everything will get finished there is no doubts in that,

this Evo project the season does not start until around the middle of december just over 3 months away, so there is plenty of time to complete both projects,

this Evo project uses a lot of resources from this RSS2, we will use the same interior,
the same halo system with a few tweeks on the mounts, same steering wheel and same driver animations, so straight away saved us weeks and weeks of work, not to mention the LOD also,
so made the project more attractive,

but like I say please do not speculate on releases or cars or plans,
simply just ask we do not hide much :D:)

but like I say please do not speculate on releases or cars or plans,
simply just ask we do not hide much :D:)

Okay. Will do so both for you and other people's projects from now on.

Thanks for the detailed explanation by the way. Saved me 4 euros.

Seeing the RSS Evo sharing many bits of the RSS2 makes me a bit scared!
This is no ****ing VAG project to switch around chassis parts!
Do it descently!

Should be good fun on any small to medium sized track that isn't ultra wide either. :thumbsup:

Sounds will obviously be a matter of personal taste and there's likely not going to be a hyper mega adrenaline & speed rush in this car :roflmao: but then again the F4 didn't have 1,000 horses either and was good fun. :cool:

Defo more interested in this than I was in the 2018 F2. :p

Last edited:
This is no ****ing VAG projector switch around chassis parts!
Do it descently!
What he says actually makes some sense though. The wheel is definitely the same one. Which makes having different animations meaningless. The halo is also the same like he said and i think interior can be copied a bit since this is not meant to be a 1:1 replica of the gen2.

What he says actually makes some sense though. The wheel is definitely the same one. Which makes having different animations meaningless. The halo is also the same like he said and i think interior can be copied a bit since this is not meant to be a 1:1 replica of the gen2.
Definitely NO

Do it descently!
No its how it is lol,
the steering wheel and halo are the same parts and maybe 90% of the ineterior just the odd slight difference I know about, but 100% genuine they do share the same parts,
why design 2 totally different halo systems and 2 lots of structural tests ect ect,
also the steering wheels are the same but the displays show different items ect,
so maybe I can get away with using around 95% of the RSS2 interior, but thats 100% realistic as I say :)

Do it descently!
For some reason do not believe this car has glass either not seen any in reference, saved on shaders, maybe the car will have 0.07% better performance :roflmao::D
upload_2018-9-3_21-3-48.png

Like here for example,
the Halo is 100% exact, but the Evo has a dust cover over the metal bracket and bolts,
not quite sure which I prefer but I do love the mechanical look of the bare RSS2 style
EVO
upload_2018-9-3_21-35-58.png

RSS2
upload_2018-9-3_21-36-40.png

same on the rear Halo mounts some covers over the base brackets will need to look at it later,
but like I say there 100% the same production parts.

Any news on this? I've not been so excited for a Sim car in a long time. I know these take a lot of time and effort, and you guys are working on the v10, but was just wondering what the status of this was. ACFL just released a version of this car, but it doesn't seem to be of the quality I expect from you guys, so I'd rather buy this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%