Hi,i hope someone can help me please,i bought formula truck and game stock car,ive downloaded and installed formula truck but when i enter the serial number i was sent it says the serial number is invalid,any ideas please

Sorry everyone it helps if you put the key in correctly wish i wasnt so stupid when it comes to computers sorry for the useless post all working now

Last edited:
So, yesterday I jumped into a Championship with Formula Trucks. Round 1 was at Taruma, and I just have to share how much fun I had. The game is so good, it's giving me more fun than I've had in lots of other games.

I qualified in 3rd having decided to run just a few laps and get on with the race. By the time the computer handed over control to me, I was in 4th, but quickly got up to 3rd within a corner. A frantic 1st lap, wheel to wheel with the others, three abreast at one point. On the 2nd lap and headed down to the hairpin, I was rammed from behind and I lost 1st place. In 4th, and 4 seconds behind the leader (and the guy who'd hit me).

A couple of laps later I'd caught him up, only for him to play the same trick again and hit my truck. This time he was 6 seconds ahead of me. Now it was personal.

Chased him down, lap after lap, bit by bit, until I got on the throttle too early coming out of the final corner. Had to do it all over again with just 5 minutes left of the race. I was sure I wasn't going to do it. But then, on the last lap, the penultimate corner I dived down the inside and swept through to take the lead. As I rounded the last corner and crossed the line, it felt fantastic.

This game makes every single corner a joy, literally. Every lap is great fun, very rewarding, and if it's this much fun against the AI, I imagine multi player is epic (now that I might just stand a chance of keeping up with some of you)!! In single player, I now have a rival for the season too.

Just wanted to share (my wife couldn't understand why I was so hyped up after the race!); would love to hear some of your great FTrucks moments too. See you on track!

FTruck 1.jpg

Nudged off the racing line, dropping me to 4th...
FTruck 2.jpg

Great wheel to wheel racing
FTruck 3.jpg

The last lap and (very clean!) overtake for the win!

Last edited:
Well i have to admit not to really trying it offline, :redface:
and when i test i usually do, only with me on track, I used to use the AI all the time but fell out the habbit, i might just try to do it again. ;)

I havnt got any memorable race moments yet as ive only really started playing and im still finding my way round the sim,i have had a couple of races against the al and it does make me smile, the trucks take some getting used to and the al can be quite aggressive so it makes for some good wheel to wheel and door banging racing,just need to get a load more practice and then im up for some club racing,certainly makes a change to the online racing i have been doing

I havnt got any memorable race moments yet as ive only really started playing and im still finding my way round the sim,i have had a couple of races against the al and it does make me smile, the trucks take some getting used to and the al can be quite aggressive so it makes for some good wheel to wheel and door banging racing,just need to get a load more practice and then im up for some club racing,certainly makes a change to the online racing i have been doing
Don't worry about getting loads more practice before joining club events. I'm not very good either, but it doesn't make it any less fun, and we need the numbers!

I've been practicing on this track but I'm finding it very testing. Only really one straight which bites yer ass If you're not careful lol. Some very tight turns and I'm wondering If you guys are getting round this track in lower than 4th gear. I keep having to take these turns in 3rd but If I change down to quick then I spin out. Any advice for getting around this track please.

Cheers

Jim

Would you like to help me set up the g27 wheel.
The steering wheel does not correspond to the number of turns. How many degrees should I leave?
The wheel turns very little.
thank

I know this one, If you go into your user data and controller then steering wheel range, you will find it set to 270 and here you can insert 540 or 720 in here and that should give you more turn on the game wheel. I think :unsure: or if this is not the answer then maybe you can alter steeing degrees in the game controller from 14 to maybe 21 or 22 :unsure:

It's a tough track in my opinion. I'd stick to the more stable Ford trucks - they're slower on the straights but more stable in the turns (It's the truck I use the most until I can get more proficient at handling these beautiful beasts).

Here's a hot lap that Rupe shared last time this track came up in the racing club. Pop it into your FTruck2013\ReplayFridge\REPLAYS folder and take a look in-game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thfssbgaznuxfuq/Rupe Caruaru Q1 HOT LAP.Vcr

Increase the steering lock until it feels right; I have a 270 degree wheel so I use 12-14 degrees. I'd imagine you need at least 24 with the G27, but not having one I can't check for you sorry.

I run on 720deg in my logitech profiler, in game i use 25 to 28 deg of lock
in my controller .ini i change this setting to 720
H:\FTruck2013\UserData\Controller/Rupe Wilson

(open with notepad)

[ General Controls ]
Analog Control Filter="0" // 0 = off, 31 = on, or add which inputs you want filtered 1=throttle, 2=brake, 4=handbrake, 8=steering, 16=clutch
Filter Samples="3" // how many samples to use (3-10, lowest and highest are thrown out)
Reset FFB Time="0.00000" // reset force feedback every X seconds (0 to disable)
Fixed Rate Inputs="1" // whether to sample joystick/wheel inputs in a thread for better precision
Auto Reverse="0" // If auto-shifting and holding brakes, will shift into reverse and reverse throttle/brake temporarily
Steer Ratio Speed="0.00000" // Speed at which low speed steering lock override ends (for pit navigation, units are meters/sec, 0.0 to disable)
Speed Sensitive Steering="0.00000"
Keyboard Layout Override="0" // 0 = default, 1 = try Windows conversion, 2+ = attempt to use one of the existing supported keyboard layouts
Keyboard Weighted="0" // New force-based method for keyboard controls for more natural inputs
Keyboard Flags="1" // Try 5 if there are issues with multimedia keys. Add to include flag: 1=foreground, 2=exclusive, 4=allow windows key
Keyboard Damping="1.60000" // This is the damping factor for the weighted method (2.0 = critical, < 2.0 = underdamped, > 2.0 = overdamped
Keyboard Steering="0.19931"
Keyboard Throttle="0.49724"
Keyboard Brake="0.49724"
Keyboard Clutch="0.19931"
Mimic Steering="0" // Mimic AI or pitlane assistance with force feedback
Gear Select Button Hold="1" // Enable this option if using a gear select device that holds down a joystick button while in a gear and releases all buttons in neutral (such as the Act-Labs USB Shifter)
Alternate Neutral Activation="0" // whether to select neutral if shift up & shift down are pressed simultaneously
Alternate Rearlook Activation="1" // if left look and right look are both pressed, rearlook becomes activated
Steering Wheel Range="720" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel
Minimum Controller Buttons="2" // Increase if not enough buttons are being accepted (meaning we need to override a driver bug)
HMD Pitch Exponent="1.00000" // Exponent to apply to pitch tracking. > 1.0 makes tracking

Now my wheel in my race rig will match the wheel on the screen

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%