Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

So anyways I counted them twice appears to be 26 not 24,
ill add them anyways thanks for participating in the liveries guys,
good job ill be using CM to add all the details :D

So anyways this been bothering me quite some time,
the tailgate glass at the rear for the rainlight systems,
in my ref its quite old and worn I like the look of it, looks great,
so exported the object and painted it with PBR,
I doubt the final texture will be more than 256x256 so not quite sure the details we can keep,
ill go check now but worth a punt for the sake of it, only took 10 minutes. :)
04157b14d37a425f33fb08f5d9ee2aea.png

I think it looks great for what it is,
yeah I could have made it seamless scratches and all that carryon,
but still would have not had the details of the white around the edges, we would still need this texture + the seamless crap so would have been a few hundred kb more,
anyways I am happy with the look of it. :)
320kb normals and diffuse PBR.
a8ebeac6eb5d82e43e379831c603e573.jpg

This is a nice tile I made for the steering wheel :D
going to see how it looks on the chassis instead of CF tile I want a paint metal_detail tile well ill try,
issues with this crap is that I know the DIFFUSE I can get pretty nice,
but the speculars compressed never look no way near as good as using CF tiles, I had it like this on my wheel before but compressed the hell out of the textures the end textures now on the wheel are only 512x512 which is fine using 8,8 alpha and tiles,
but the chassis textures in the end will be 4096x2048 so we may be able to get away with doing it this way,
then changing from CF tiles to paint tiles, I can use CM to adjust the cars colors and settings,
so will be able to make a full livery with names and settings in 1 go without leaving CM :)
also in all my reference the carbon what is visible on this car the speculars are dull and youll be lucky to even see the carbon its so faint.
31850cfa3eb232e2bf7bb2672194f9df.png

Well basically I had to go back in 3ds max and cut away the carbons on the chassis,
now I have 2x shaders, 1x CF and 1x Paint detail maps,
something 99% of the time I would do without hesitation, in this application the CF and paints are blended,
so tried to keep the integrity of the textures, but makes no difference inside the templates,
I will leave all the masks and settings there for incase at some point someone decides to paint real liveries in which they may do, but thats outside my control,
either way the masks and settings are all there for use which took around 4-5 hrs to mask and make so that work is not wasted anyways,
but now we have this :)
9fe712844d1a59c4d5f6050f24296303.gif

Very blue diffuser ;)
wants adding to the carbon layers,
cant finish the logos I have on the high res I made because im unsure of the placement final of stripes and crap,
and this morning just re adjusted the chassis maps, but will be added back,
but in all my reference its pure black its different to the rear floor and floor for some reason so it wasnt never CF anyways just black paint :)

wants adding to the carbon layers,
cant finish the logos I have on the high res I made because im unsure of the placement final of stripes and crap,
and this morning just re adjusted the chassis maps, but will be added back,
but in all my reference its pure black its different to the rear floor and floor for some reason so it wasnt never CF anyways just black paint :)

It seems that they didn't like bare carbon back in 2000.
diffu.JPG

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 154 35.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 121 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 85 19.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • At a friends house