Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Off topic, this is F2002, right? The 1st issue I notice is that the hands are very much in the way of my view.
Default view from the cockpit:
Is this (default) view OK?
ac-v10.jpg

Off topic, this is F2002, right? The 1st issue I notice is that the hands are very much in the way of my view.
ac-v10.jpg

The view is fine, this is normal if the eye-line is represented accurately. The challenge is from a 2D view of 3D objects. A recommendation is to change the onboard position to what is comfortable to you.

WOW!
Visually = incredible!!!
Sound = not sure if srs, as real it can get
Physics = only did one lap, will report later :p

Only small thing but did sparks not make into release? Or it is going to appear with maximum graphics settings?

You guys always raise the bar several notches.

I just have a question, if you compare the work you put in your mods, and the money picked up with the sales, do you think that you make profits in term of money ? :)

The view is fine, this is normal if the eye-line is represented accurately. The challenge is from a 2D view of 3D objects. A recommendation is to change the onboard position to what is comfortable to you.
I wouldn`t agree exactly. Steering wheel was hidden behind the dash on real car. Check it out here.
Dont get me wrong, but its kinds irritating to see all those hands infront of you, all too big and toio high all the time.
f2000-real.jpg

f2000-rss.jpg

Last edited:
First of al congrats with another master piece wow great job what a beast to drive thanks for the time spent on the project.
1. same question as above did the sparks not make it in the release?

I wouldn`t agree exactly. Steering wheel was all hidden behind the dash on real car. Check it out here:
f2000-real.jpg

f2000-rss.jpg
You will simply find this is not the case, I have around 50gb of data,
different drivers must use different positions on the wheel and some rotation may be applied also,
but have no data to prove the rotation written or visual,

but over 90% of resources I have the wheel is much higher almost level with the glass, and its not been missed its been also discussed internally in the team,
the 2004 ingame is roughly the same position as we have as well,
wheels and adjustments of wheels, is mostly driver preference, but thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter I am sure it will be duly noted.

You will simply find this is not the case, I have around 50gb of data,
different drivers must use different positions on the wheel and some rotation may be applied also,
but have no data to prove the rotation written or visual,

but over 90% of resources I have the wheel is much higher almost level with the glass, and its not been missed its been also discussed internally in the team,
the 2004 ingame is roughly the same position as we have as well,
wheels and adjustments of wheels, is mostly driver preference, but thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter I am sure it will be duly noted.
Ok. Although I find hard to believe. Steering wheel on a chassis from a certain year is on one and one position only - ok, it may vary for a few mm, but not much. If it would be mounted on the position you made it, it would surely curtain most of the view in the turn; and I doubt this is something driver wants - not to see much of the turn or opponents in the race.
Will check out as many images as possible, but so far on all I found it was mounted on the level of the front nose - when wheels pointed straight.

Last edited:
ac-v10.jpg
its from 2000, traction and launch control became legal in 2001 again, which the car does not have.
camera is ok, but i would guess that just as in F1 games many drive TV cam mode for that reason.

WOW!
Visually = incredible!!!
Sound = not sure if srs, as real it can get
Physics = only did one lap, will report later :p

Only small thing but did sparks not make into release? Or it is going to appear with maximum graphics settings?

You guys always raise the bar several notches.
We discussed about maybe adding back the sparks but much further forwards only under the skidpan front plate, but we ended up using everysingle resource we had in other areas,
we still have the systems to develop in the future on other content more refined. :)

what about tyre deformation and flat spots CC? cm is capable of this is it not?

no negative just you guys are so crazy on the details and stuf just wondering

what about tyre deformation and flat spots CC? cm is capable of this is it not?

no negative just you guys are so crazy on the details and stuf just wondering
Well currently not sure if its private info or what have you IDK,
but was speaking with ilja last week about these sparks and stuff and rain and allsorts of different possibilities and he was saying hes building his own particle systems, guys like a wizard so lets see what he can come up with. :D:D

Few images:
ferrari-f1-2000.jpg

f2000-real4.jpg

turning, full lock:
f2000-real-monaco.jpg

f2000-real8.jpg
f2000-real5.jpg

f2000-real7.jpg
f2000-real-hock.jpg

just some random images found in few minutes on the web...
My point is that on none of the image above the top of the st. wheel is over the dashboard or nose infrornt of the driver when car is pointed straight. On your model is mounted for at least 5cm higher. I don`t know where you get all these 50GB of data to show otherwise, sorry.
--

Else, a great fine made mod. Love it, still need some more laps and some setup tunning, but it seems fine so far.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%