Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to remove the Trending-Mods-... box for mobile users? When I open the forums on my phone, that box covers 90% of the screen at furthest zoom and the text of the forum is squashed down to 1 or 2 letters per line, making it unreadable.

Is there any way to remove the Trending-Mods-... box for mobile users? When I open the forums on my phone, that box covers 90% of the screen at furthest zoom and the text of the forum is squashed down to 1 or 2 letters per line, making it unreadable.
Sorry to quote this, but I am going to be on mobile next week and I would like it if this was at least looked at.

I don't know that device myself but is it a full blown smart phone? The thing is that latest discussions, mods, videos and photos shouldn't even be showing on mobile.

I can only test the site on my Bramsung devices and there those items indeed do not show up.

I don't know that device myself but is it a full blown smart phone? The thing is that latest discussions, mods, videos and photos shouldn't even be showing on mobile.

I can only test the site on my Bramsung devices and there those items indeed do not show up.
I don't think so, I am just able to use normal internet on it. Is there any way in our user setting to turn it off? I could just do that for the week and return it afterwards.

I am afraid thats not a user setting that can be selected. Those sidebar blocks, with exception of one, are all disabled for mobile users however your phone seems to ignore those rules.

Lets call it a "too smart phone" :D

Out of curiosity: how does the site normally display to you on mobile? Is it fully responsive as the sidebar blocks should be visible only at the bottom of the content on a phone.

Not a clear photo, but it'll do.
fone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 400 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 252 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 269 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 160 27.8%
Back