Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

Mercedes Grand Prix - Season TBA (likely 23) - Template car - Andy Black (?) / Driver 2 TBA - Made by Andy Black
@Dovi design what do you think? ;) this is my first try
View attachment 74626
Overview
GENII Mercedes F1's livery are switching from full-black with white bits to full-grey with black bits, resembling the 2014 McLaren MP4-29 with black bits.
Full changes to the car:
  • Blue Rothmans-alike bit on the airbox.
  • Red bit on the sidepods.
  • Mobil 1 and GENII swap places. Mobil 1 will be placed on the sidepods, GENII will be placed on the airbox.
  • The sponsors TIM, Tag Heuer and Magneti Marelli are remained.
Nice

wha.. we are unveiling cars already?
Sure seems like it.. Apex Racing will unveil its prototype car too then

Apex Racing Team - Season 23 (likely) - Fantasy car - Milos Ancevski/Joel Rautavaara - Made by Milos Ancevski
c92848ddc6yoaabzg.jpg

Also, can someone do my request above for the car? ;)
I would have maybe, but I really really don't even have time to improve our S23 car. I have a very very busy schedule as it's the last year of elementary school, and there is one big big test at the end of it that I gotta do well to have a brighter future.

I would have maybe, but I really really don't even have time to improve our S23 car. I have a very very busy schedule as it's the last year of elementary school, and there is one big big test at the end of it that I gotta do well to have a brighter future.
You could use a car that's already been made

Yes, you are right, how will you manage the forum games with that though? ;)

Yes, you are right, how will you manage the forum games with that though? ;)
I will have time for that. But not to make a car skin.

EDIT: ahh you meant GPTCC.. Well, Excel is a big help :p Races aren't that long, and I have weekends for that.
Though I don't renember the last time I have completed a career mode race myself :roflmao: Wanted to do one today, but.. was too slow having not played the games for a while.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back