Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

@Benutzername
The first post needs updating with the new liveries (just cuz I'm curious about the S22 liveries :D)

@Dovi design and Ben (no need to tag twice)

IF you are planning to edit the M1, I can tell you that the rear wing shaders are a *bit* off...

Jaguar 2004, Season 22, Drivers TBA - Made by Jimlaad43
Jaguar 2004.png

@Benutzername
I didn't use any real pictures for this. I used method 2. I found a drawing of the car, flipped the image, resized bits to the template and repainted it accordingly.​

Last edited:
The Apex Racing motorsports company are proud to present an early version of their "box on wheels", representing entire Monaco, which they will use in Season 23 of Race Department Forum Racing:
AR02A, S23, Fantasy, Milos Ancevski/Joel Rautavaara; Made by Milos Ancevski
AR02B.png
:D

APEX RACING SHIFTS FOCUS ON SEASON 23
After their drivers getting some quite poor results this season, the Monaco squad decided it was better to leave works on that and focus on the next season instead. The thing they focused on first are the tyres, the custom Monaco tyres should provide better grip than the pirelli supersofts they were using in S22.
AR02M4.png

*note - tyres are still worked on by the engineers at Apex Racing HQ

There has also been speculation their "star driver", Milos, is leaving due to poor results, but so far he has a contract signed for S23 and only a moderation could pull him out of the following season - announced by team boss Guido Apex Forti in an interview. "In case he does leave, we got to get our 2 other drivers a better car in order to remain competitive", he added

Only livery showing are the tyres today (which is why I put it here) Livery is too good to be shown at this early stage of season 22.

@Milos Ancevski, please stop threatening to rage quit from series. How are you going to win anything if you don't compete. Also, I wouldn't call fourth in the CC, one pole, one Fastest Lap and Four podiums a failure, check out other teams. I'm sure teams like BMW Grip or Jaguar would love a record like that.

@Milos Ancevski, please stop threatening to rage quit from series. How are you going to win anything if you don't compete. Also, I wouldn't call fourth in the CC, one pole, one Fastest Lap and Four podiums a failure, check out other teams. I'm sure teams like BMW Grip or Jaguar would love a record like that.
Or Cedars ;)

I said I won't rage-quit from forum racing tho.
There has also been speculation their "star driver", Milos, is leaving due to poor results, but so far he has a contract signed for S23 and only a moderation could pull him out of the following season - announced by team boss Guido Apex Forti in an interview.

• Deleted member 161052

Mercedes Grand Prix - Season 23 - Template car - Andy Black (?) / Driver 2 TBA (Dovi?) - Made by Andy Black
@Dovi design what do you think? ;) this is my first try
New GENII Mercedes F1.png

Overview
GENII Mercedes F1's livery are switching from full-black with white bits to full-grey with black bits, resembling the 2014 McLaren MP4-29 with black bits.
Full changes to the car:
  • Blue Rothmans-alike bit on the airbox.
  • Red bit on the sidepods.
  • Mobil 1 and GENII swap places. Mobil 1 will be placed on the sidepods, GENII will be placed on the airbox.
  • The sponsors TIM, Tag Heuer and Magneti Marelli are remained.
  • The team has acquired a new sponsorship deal; it's Vodafone.
EDIT: Now Season 23 car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%