AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Vallelunga - Wed 05/07/17ed

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Very nice race :D:D:D!

Bad start for someone but I started on 20th position and after the first lap I was 11th and then fighting all the race.

Thank you @Eddy_J1 the begining was intense :cool::cool::cool:.

Thank you @Stnry Max Sennewald, that was a great moment, a long fight during all the race :D:D:D:thumbsup:.

See you later ;).

^^ Nicolas definitely awesome start, some close racing!

Great race overall, got a surprising 8th after a shocking qualifier, really was struggling to get a good lap in, had a few bumps but nothing major until I had spent 5 or so laps lining up someone for them to just divebomb me the next turn, bit of a shame but I managed to fight my way back past them by the end

Edit: so it looks like who tapped me ended up behind anyway so not a mega deal afterall, just lost 2 places so assumed it was the 2 I had just passed as nobody else was near :D

Last edited:
Sorry again @ionONE1 - still not sure what caused my freeze-ups :(
(Everything was fine during practice and qually... when I checked the CPU and GPU temperatures they were also fine.)

My gas pedal were only showing 3/4 full after half distance, made it very hard to defend a position on the long straights :( in the end i pulled over to post the next weeks event, but it was great fun all the same whilst it lasted.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back