HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1689873993762-png.681573
A46D0054.jpg
1689873804733-png.681571

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

A new track for us or not? The Kleine Nordschleife is has a lot in common with the real Nordschleife but it's only 7,1km long and you will recognize a lot of the corners and straights in it. Very suitable for our multiclass.

1710972465058.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited:
And you can now vote for the Track of the Month March.

Great racing this evening! I changed my "I always use the same setup" setup a bit and was even able to keep up with the top. The track was great too. Very well thought out.

Exciting at the end. It was a lot of fun Thomas and Ernie! :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way. Three misfires from the steering wheel today. Fortunately, all of these when driving straight ahead. The company still has three working days to respond. Let's see...

Great fun and some intense racing towards the end.
I started last as I would have ended up at the back with the slow starting Swift and two long straights early on. But some good battles and a lot of luck along the way. Well done podiums and thanks Hsn for another great track.
There are still places available for tomorrow night’s Stock car race at the Lausitzring. Qualy and two races all in an hour.
Come and have some fun!
https://www.overtake.gg/threads/formula-thursday-stock-cars-at-the-lausitzring-on-march-28th.270204/

Really enjoyed this race to night after racing cars with constant lock ups and just not actually being able to race with them.

Enjoyed racing Thomas and especially Hank, not forgetting Han , oh! and of course Kimi and Andrea.
Spent many laps giving as much grief as I could to Hank :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: And after a lot of trying it soon became apparent there was no where to overtake, so I had to resign myself to the fate of the Suzuki.

It was nice to be able to stick onto a bumper without any real contact.:)

Well done to the new driver and all who finished

What a race....After frustrating first lap, nearly quitting and being at position 10 I could get back to the top spot thx as well to Ernie who helped me to raise the pace as he was pushing and kept up the pressure. Guess one of my best races concerning pace and enjoyment, it's always more fun to gain positions than sitting first the whole race. Good fight with Ernie, Hank and others, great racing. Decided to go in VR as I normally don't do in the Mazda, but it felt great. On last lap headset said accu is gone, so I feared to lose it all but this time it was enough left in the battery to get chequered flag.
Track was great, thx Han for organizing and all for racing.

Results:

cu

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back