AC G55 Supercup @ Mugello - Wed 27 March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Id love to enter this but sadly I can't make it this time. Mugello one of the few tracks I actually know too :(

Have fun guys .

Sign me up please! LHD
I have someone coming over to repair out furnace a couple hours prior to the race. Hopefully he finishes up early then GTFO so I can race :D

'Ey up lads! You've obviously overlooked this fantastic combo so thought you might want a heads up:whistling::p

Hey John. I just didnt find the car to be very enjoyable. A bit too good as if it’s feels custom made to be perfect within the specs of the class. I tried it at Donington for a few laps so not sure if this version is different.

Hey John. I just didnt find the car to be very enjoyable. A bit too good as if it’s feels custom made to be perfect within the specs of the class. I tried it at Donington for a few laps so not sure if this version is different.
I felt the same as you Robert, the standard setup felt 'dead' to me, sluggish in fact, and couldn't get within 1.5 seconds of the super-fast guys.

Found a setup and played with it, and this old fart can get very decent times (not bragging, err, too much:p), handles like a 250 Kart, steer it on the throttle and enjoy. Have attached setup here (ignore file name!), have a quick play - hope you change your mind ;)

Attachments

• Doningtonjp 1.08.9.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
It has been up all the time mate ..just going to check again now ....yes it is up :thumbsup:
Bugger, now you've got me worried Craig! Refreshed a few times today and all I'm getting is GT3 and 911. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
RD.JPG

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%