Not open for further replies.
just to add more to the FFB

if you go to FClassic folder there is file called

F_Classic_Upgrades.ini

open it with notepad

says

UpgradeLevel="RealFeel"
{
Description="We urge everybody to use RealFeel. [Formula Armaroli] MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000 SteeringDamper=11500 FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100 SmoothingLevel=0. To avoid 95% of force clipping, use a force of -2500. For super firm feedback at the expense of high speed 'numbness' you can use -1500. Feedback depends on caster and front/rear ride height difference, as well as the mechanical and aero setup of the car."
HDV=[CONTROLS]
HDV=SteeringFFBMult=0
}
}

but since there is menu when selecting cars in game we can never select the correct FFB and editing .hdv causes mismatch online

so not sure what to make of this

softth 2.01 is ok but all newer version (2.07 is nice because newer fpslimit option give beter fps for me) cause some problem : black screen or weird interface.

Menu appear once i click here and here on the black or weird screen to go on a sub-menu.

all others gmotor2 simulators works (rfactor&mods, race07&co, gtr2, gtl...) so seems related to the first loading menu system in GSC.

EDIT 27/12/2011 : PROBLEM SOLVED with softth 2.08

dscf0019aj.jpg

just to add more to the FFB....
I could be wrong, but I have the impression that some of the info in that file might just be a "residue" of the rFactor Armaroli mod. I wouldn't pay attention to the Realfeel setting in that file and use the default one you installed with the sim.

FFB is already setup when you installed GSC. Realfeel ini come with all the correct settings for all vehicles. If you need to "tweak" something all i could think off is using MOTEC and adjust a little your MaxForceAtSteeringRack in Realfeel ini if telemetry show clipping depending on your wheel and preference.

In-game admin controls not working properly

Not sure if this has been reported before. The ingame admin controls are not functioning properly. Once you are logged in as an admin the quick keys in are all greyed out in the monitor screen.

Once you head over to the voting section 90% of the keys are working as they should, however the ban and remove player buttons remain greyed out.

so no response on the FFB?

why SteeringFFBMult is not 0 in .hdv
Maybe this will answer your question, quote from TechAde on an other forum regarding that same question

TechAde said:
bosanac1 said:
can techade or someone confirm this?

when running the new realfeel update

SteeringFFBMult must be equal to zero

under [CONTROLS]
in .hdv file

correct?

No, it doesn't have to be. If you want to cancel all canned effects all you have to do is set FFB level to Low.

Having a SteeringFFBMult of zero will prevent any canned effects coming through even if you have FFB level set above Low.

Two different stones to kill the same bird.

I found an error with the F3 which causes my F3 Championship to crash. The Rieza driver 01 and 04 have the same number (7) in the VHE file. This was causing a crash. I changed driver 01 to number 71 and it has solved the crash.This may be causing other F3 related problems.

Open the rieza3.rfm with notepad (F3 in this case) and scroll down til you see
SceneOrder
{
InterlagosStockCar1
curitibastockcar1
VeloparkStockCar
Jacarepaguastockcar
RibeiraoStockCar
SalvadorStockCar
InterlagosStockCar2
CampoGrandeStockCar
LondrinaStockCar
SantaCruzStockCar
BrasiliaStockCar
curitibastockcar2
}
just change the order there

Hi, I'm running the game on Win 7, 64 bit, 8GB Ram, 2 x HD5750 in Crossfire, with triple screen eyefinity. Game seems to run very well with all graphics on maximum, except for this one thing- In rear view i.e when I pree the button to look behind me, the rear wheels are missing. There is just a space where they are supposed to be. I can see the suspension linkages but no wheels. This happens with all 3 formula cars. Any idea how to make the wheels reappear please? I have tried changing the rear view settings in the PLR file but no luck,

thanks
Keith

I don't know if this is the right place but why the AI is so aggressive? I mean when I'm on fast lap in Q an AI car goes out of pits and suddenly comes right in front of me and start blocking me. Not cool and it wasn't only once. I had I think about 10 laps ruined by cars on their out laps. In my first race with AI I didn't know how hard to set them so I've put it to 80% for 30 minutes race. Somewhere around the half of the race I started to lap cars but they were racing me! Consistenly blocking me, taking defensive lines, pushing me... Don't they have blue flags in this championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%