AC Ginetta GT4 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 19th December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A splendid way to end the year! @Interslice thanks for organizing :thumbsup:

Congrats on the win @Chris Down

I was hoping to do quite well tonight, possibly P8, but I was over a second off my practice times. Only managed p10 due to some disconnects. Regardless it was a fun, eventful race with @Partick Eaton and myself having a few close battles. There were a few taps but I don't believe any were unfair or not as a result of both of us pushing. After checking the replay I must apologize for the dive into T2 on you Pat near the end of the race. I was not as close as I thought I was. Feel free to DM me if you feel there was anything that lacked integrity on my part. :)

After Pat overtook me it was a pretty lonesome race with a couple of spins added just for kicks and giggles.

Hope you all have a great holiday and I'm looking forward to all the great races we'll undoubtedly have in 2022.

Ha Ha thought the race had finished, must do a software check ; in the last few races I have done there has been no indication the the race has ended.
Just says last lap, same thing happened in the BMW race at SPA, two cars were parked at the end of the start finish line, so I stopped, only to find there was another lap to go.
Oh well had a great race, with Tim and Han, good fortune shone on me, the end result was just one of those things.
Once Tim was overtaken, set about catching Chris
8DEFF097-4688-43DA-B802-DD32CD9AAD36.png
Well perhaps not.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
An intense race on a track that I don't like at all. Every time we race here I go off track at least twice, so I didn't have high hopes for this. I was battling with Thomas in the first stint and Ernie and Tim in the second for almost the entire race. Finished 3rd because Ernie thought the race was over but because he 'parked' his car in the sand in T1 I got distracted and left the gap for Tim to overtake. So still 3rd but Tim deserved that place because his pace was so much better.

So this was the last Sunday GT race of the year and I want to thank you all for all those clean, respectful and fun events we've had this year. Specials thanks to Brian for organizing this :thumbsup: !

I also enjoyed listening to the post-race conversations with many different accents, although I'm glad I don't have to listen to mine.

For those not participating in the Tuesday and Wednesday events this week and next, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last edited:
Put it here for you, my replay settings needed changing so unfortunately you miss the start and the first couple of laps due to file size limits.

I have all of them since my last reinstall about 6 months ago, depending on the number of cars sometimes they are complete. Happy to drop them in here each week if they are useful, I have to lower the quality though to guarantee the full race in future.

Put it here for you, my replay settings needed changing so unfortunately you miss the start and the first couple of laps due to file size limits.

I have all of them since my last reinstall about 6 months ago, depending on the number of cars sometimes they are complete. Happy to drop them in here each week if they are useful, I have to lower the quality though to guarantee the full race in future.

Cheers Tim! I just want to get a shot of the cars coming down the hill! Rather not use AI :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 203 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%