Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation V1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Savagecars submitted a new resource:

Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation - glen sheil, traffic simulation, traffic planner

Glen Sheil is one of the best freeroam track ever made for Assetto Corsa. It is huge and highly detailed map. I prepared a traffic simulation for this map. Of course, it does not cover all of the map, in fact, it covers a very small part at the moment. I will expand it further over time. Stay tuned for updates.

Follow the installation guide for installation.

View attachment 662298
View attachment 662299View attachment 662300[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Savagecars updated Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation with a new update entry:

Glen Sheil Extended Traffic Roads

I present to you the new version for the Glen Sheil traffic simulation. This version covers an area close to 3 times the previous one. Please see the following map. The pink points show the traffic roads. You can loop without interruption for more than 70-80 km. The ideal number of vehicles in traffic is 25. Of course, you can make 2000 if you want :)

Follow the updates for more.

View attachment 664222
View attachment 664223
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Savagecars updated Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation with a new update entry:

Glen Sheil Extended Traffic Roads v1.2

Hi,
I am presenting Version 1.2 to you. It promises an additional 50 km of driving. Please see the following map. The pink points show the traffic roads. It has become a pleasant route from winding mountain roads to the harbor. The ideal number of vehicles in traffic is 25. Of course, you can make 2000 if you want.
Enjoy your drive!

View attachment 666369

View attachment 666370

View attachment 666371
View attachment 666372
[ATTACH...

Glen Sheil Traffic Simulation: Expanded Coverage

Introducing the latest edition of the Glen Sheil traffic simulation, expanding its coverage to an area nearly over 60 kilometers, a route to the quarry at the bottom right of the map. Take a look at the provided map to visualize the enhancements. The pink markers indicate the designated traffic routes, allowing uninterrupted looping for over 60 kilometers. The recommended number of vehicles for optimal traffic flow is 25, but feel free to experiment with up to 2000 if desired :)

Stay tuned...

TRAFFIC SIMULATION IS COMPLETED

Hi to everyone,
Finally I completed the traffic simulation of this huge map. Traffic simulation has been added to probably more than 600 km (400 mi) of lane-separated roads in total.

I recommend you fill your fuel tank before you start driving, because every road you take is very, very long. You may not have many opportunities to come back :)

I also recommend that you take a different route each time you drive and enjoy fast driving by overtaking in traffic. By the way, don't forget to do...

Which version of the map do you download? I downloaded the latest version in the link you provided (v0.49) but there is no parking spawn and when I open the traffic planner, it is blank.

Which version of the map do you download? I downloaded the latest version in the link you provided (v0.49) but there is no parking spawn and when I open the traffic planner, it is blank.
I use the v0.49 and created the traffic simulation on this version:
resim_2023-12-06_101353321.png

I believe this is a bug with the latest version of CSP. I've seen a few complaints elsewhere and I can't get it to work either, even on circuits I've had working before.

There's no new spawn point/layout variant. Just the existing Glen Shiel and the Loch Cluanie race circuit.

Last edited:
Found this reply on Ilja's Patreon. Thanks @MaxFrames!
This preview is missing a file which is required by traffic tools. Just grab data_oem_colors_modern.txt from preview 442 (it's under \extension\config; put it in the same path)

I've taken the liberty of just uploading it here so you can drop it in as above.

Attachments

• data_oem_colors_modern.txt
    8 KB · Views: 58
just installed everything including the data oem text above and no cars seem to be spawning in the slider moves and nothing happens, any idea?

track version is 0.4999

also no parking spawn
Actually the whole procedure is standard. Could you please try again, following the Traffic Planner instructions? Or can you implement McGherkin's suggestion in the comment above?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.4%