good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 241736

Actually, without future changes, Peter is right ... what is foreseen is: no shift any longer but each state may decide to choose for summertime or wintertime hour.
Surely some countries will choose the same hour ( BE-NL-LU ....already mentioned to choose the same time ) .... but not sure all countries will do so.
Ok Jempy, so I have to check twice the starting time when it comes to GT3 EU races :p

Is there a way to revert back to AC?

Just tried the new Donnington, and it looks aweful (I know one track) but when you use it so much.

Installed it manually

Shaun
Hm, what is aweful? Sure you can go back to full standard AC.

Here is a comparison of donington 2018 with gbwSuite and default AC:
xEogLBh.jpg

6YoZfa9.jpg

MGoxcBj.jpg

0arKmC6.jpg

TIyKu1E.jpg

hTvWUvg.jpg

Oh I thought you said it doesn't work with CM, as per your instructions?

Because of some problems, this method is not working at the moment. Please use manual installation as described before.

Oh I thought you said it doesn't work with CM, as per your instructions?

Because of some problems, this method is not working at the moment. Please use manual installation as described before.
CM has an easy to use install mode. You can just drag'n'drop archives or folder structures to CM and it installs everything right. But gbwSuite has some extra folders which are not supported by this "Install via CM". SO you need Cm for gbwSuite, but you have to install it manually.

BTW. Its not to late to try CM. You will not regret it to try it. Its much easier to setup things and its much more comfortable than the standard launcher. And its the way to the second life of AC!

• Deleted member 197115

Keep getting these on mod tracks with the latest version.
upload_2018-10-4_20-11-12.png

E.g. Tajo Broken Clouds

From CM log
Code:
20:12:35.049: … [AcsStarterFactory:85] PrepareCreated(): Starter created: AppIdStarter
20:12:35.058: → [PythonAppsManager] Async loading finished: 3 objects, 189 ms
20:12:35.087: → [TrackDetails:40] Set(): Track time zone: (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris, daylight saving time: True, date: 10/04/2018 20:12:35
20:12:35.095: ⊕ [GameDialog:99] PrepareToFixSize()
20:12:35.145: • [WeatherProceduralHelper:48] SetOverride(): Can’t run weather script:
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Interop.MethodMemberDescriptor.Execute(Script script, Object obj, ScriptExecutionContext context, CallbackArguments args)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Interop.OverloadedMethodMemberDescriptor.PerformOverloadedCall(Script script, Object obj, ScriptExecutionContext context, CallbackArguments args)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Interop.OverloadedMethodMemberDescriptor.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<GetCallback>b__0(ScriptExecutionContext context, CallbackArguments args)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Interop.BasicDescriptors.DispatchingUserDataDescriptor.ExecuteIndexer(IMemberDescriptor mdesc, Script script, Object obj, DynValue index, DynValue value)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Interop.BasicDescriptors.DispatchingUserDataDescriptor.Index(Script script, Object obj, DynValue index, Boolean isDirectIndexing)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Execution.VM.Processor.ExecIndex(Instruction i, Int32 instructionPtr)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Execution.VM.Processor.Processing_Loop(Int32 instructionPtr)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Execution.VM.Processor.Call(DynValue function, DynValue[] args)
       at MoonSharp.Interpreter.Script.Call(DynValue function, DynValue[] args)
       at AcManager.Tools.GameProperties.WeatherSpecific.WeatherProceduralHelper.ProcessFile(WeatherObject weather, Func`1 contextCallback, String fileName, String[] outputSections, Action`2 customFn, String destination)
       at AcManager.Tools.GameProperties.WeatherSpecific.WeatherProceduralHelper.ProcessScripts(WeatherObject weather, IniFile file, Nullable`1 customTime)
       at AcManager.Tools.GameProperties.WeatherSpecific.WeatherProceduralHelper.SetOverride(WeatherObject weather, IniFile file)

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo
vielen dank für das neue update und deine arbeit.
ich habe da eine frage kann ich da ein server machen mit practice online?
das ich mit meinen freunde im nacht modus online spilen kann?
danke für eine antwort

• Deleted member 241736

hallo
vielen dank für das neue update und deine arbeit.
ich habe da eine frage kann ich da ein server machen mit practice online?
das ich mit meinen freunde im nacht modus online spilen kann?
danke für eine antwort
we think it's better u communicate in english lanuguage -sorry but we are not alone. As I'm a german guy too we have to learn it in our schools since 2nd class. Are u miss the lessons or do u come from East-Germany where they also missed the historic lesson 1939-45

hello
thanks a lot for the new update and your work.
i have a question, can i do a server with practice mode online?
that I can play online with my friends in night mode?
thanks

In the manual there is reference to adjust partical levels.
Can this be used to reduce the amount road spray density.
If yes where would I find this input.
Thanks

EDIT:
I think I got it
in weather file tire smoke - SETTINGS["OPACITY_BASE"]
do you need to adjust both the config and lua files?

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 49 32.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 46 30.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At a friends house