rF2 GP3 Series 2016/2017@Silverstone 2012 - Sun 29Apr18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Haven’t Simworx got a solution Noel?
ok jamie i think i have sorted it myself ,if i take the accelerator hall sensor off the metal pedal set and actuate it by hand it works fine ,it screws on the metal part of the pedal set with metal screws , so all i have to do is buy some plastic screws which will isolate it from the frame and the emi hopefully ,anyone know where to buy 4mm plastic screws from

We'll done @Sean , too good off the line , bloody start lights.
Was a fun chase:)
We'll done to the podium winners, tough race with the dirty air.

Thanks very much for the race guys! I'm chuffed to bits as my strategy to set the fastest lap worked:roflmao: Dont judge me the slowest Japanese yet!! I'll climb up to the podium just like I did in Europe server:laugh:
well done Taichi. Thanks for coming. We look forward to you joining us again.

We'll done @Sean , too good off the line , bloody start lights.
Was a fun chase:)
Well done to the podium winners, tough race with the dirty air.
Thanks @Tony :)
Was lucky to get the jump at the start, being in front certainly made life much easier with all that dirty air.
Was great fun racing you for the first few laps.

Well done to @Jamie and @Kevin Harris for the podium finishes :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good to have @Fred Locklear back and to see some new faces too (Taichi and Krzysztof) :)

PS. @Tony when I watched the replay, you change down so fast it looks like you go from 6th to 3rd or even 2nd instantly, this is probably why your engine was no longer mates with you :whistling:

Was lucky to get the jump at the start, being in front certainly made life much easier with all that dirty air.

Well done to @Jamie and @Kevin Harris for the podium finishes :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good to have @Fred Locklear back and to see some new faces too (Taichi and Krzysztof) :)

PS. @Tony when I watched the replay, you change down so fast it looks like you go from 6th to 3rd or even 2nd instantly, this is probably why your engine was no longer mates with you :whistling:
Thanks Sean. You were too fast and steady. Was hoping for an error but it never came

yer yer i knew why:) hadn't happened at all in practice, i changed down ok but was a fraction too fast:)

Guys, on another note, maybe someone can help although slowest in practices the best top speed I could get was 230 klm I think, I was using a set up from Shaun, any ideas why ? Oh ! I didn't have the hand brake on either LOL, and throttle was down to the metal.

Guys, on another note, maybe someone can help although slowest in practices the best top speed I could get was 230 klm I think, I was using a set up from Shaun, any ideas why ? Oh ! I didn't have the hand brake on either LOL, and throttle was down to the metal.
on the liveracers you got to 270 i thought?

Did you use DRS Dave??? You had to map a button for it. Rear flap it’s called

We have to do some sessions Dave, i could not understand your times. it's almost impossible to go that slow, there must be something fundamentally wrong with your setup. would love to help you get it sorted maybe with nick at your house to help work it out.
As a test i raced the track without using gears 5 and 6 and beat your time by 4 seconds so there is some issue that we need to get sorted for you

We have to do some sessions Dave, i could not understand your times. it's almost impossible to go that slow, there must be something fundamentally wrong with your setup. would love to help you get it sorted maybe with nick at your house to help work it out.
As a test i raced the track without using gears 5 and 6 and beat your time by 4 seconds so there is some issue that we need to get sorted for you
Dave, take tony offer up, but first, I’m not sure your wheel/pedals are calibrated correctly, when I see you Wednesday I’ll chat and show you how, on my rig, same wheel,. But when 8 was on last week, you miss every single apex. I’m thinkin* your fov, seat position is wrong to.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%