GPLM - Part IV : Age of Heroes (1970-79)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UgLsXc8.png

1974 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
0lGJVNh.png
9DmCKID.png
OecNHqo.png
GYn1NHu.png
uOkncSA.png

Setup Window is open for 48h :thumbsup: !

5ziXyP2.png

1974 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
gAo8ALY.png
uJWImPO.png
S867hJY.png
2wXMyd8.png
YcCRlgs.png

The 1974 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off season instructions will follow...

mdl9WTW.png

1975 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
5xGWzVB.png
uHTPesn.png
CocGCYh.png
UdFFC8p.png
QOItc4j.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

VlcBZqW.png

1975 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
dGkWWGi.png
gOVZ4FM.png
XiMl4Dz.png
XQJ5kv6.png
CeaFSJ8.png

Setup Window is open for 48h :thumbsup: !

It will be very close, imagine if Schekter or Ickx win both of races they finish. :rolleyes:
Max points for Lauda are 30, in that case Schekter needs 2 second places (16 points) and he wins.
Or Schekter and Ickx finish in all different races and they win all of them somehow. :roflmao:
Or they find Harvey car was illegal and they disqualify Schekter. So much possibilities. :D

Or Schekter and Ickx finish in all different races and they win all of them somehow. :roflmao:

I think it's not the first time I see a "misunderstanding" about the DNFs in this game :
No, Scheckter and Ickx can't finish all the races. Reliability is fair and equal for every one. Each driver will retire once per 3 races. Each driver will finish 8 races and retire 4 times every season.
So Scheckter and Ickx will retire TWICE during the last round of the season. Lauda once.

I think it's not the first time I see a "misunderstanding" about the DNFs in this game :
No, Scheckter and Ickx can't finish all the races. Reliability is fair and equal for every one. Each driver will retire once per 3 races. Each driver will finish 8 races and retire 4 times every season.
So Scheckter and Ickx will retire TWICE during the last round of the season. Lauda once.
I know, I just didn't write clear. :thumbsup: I meant that Scheckter wins first 2 and DNFs in second 2, while Ickx DNFs in first 2 and wins second 2.

zlBpmDE.png

1975 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
sSeVs0L.png
mqBcqLC.png
ZOTfrWc.png
qGOK7he.png
G9R7g5j.png

The 1975 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 202 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party