rF2 Grand-Am Prototypes @ Road Atlanta - Thu July 22nd 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
grand slam.jpg
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GS

Mod: Grand Slam 2006 (Free choice of vehicle)
Track: Road Atlanta
Setups: Fixed (only brake pressure and steering lock can be adjusted - remember to fit the 'sprint' brakes found in the upgrades menu)
Pitstop: Mandatory (fuel and/or tyres must be taken)

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT, 30 minutes
Qualification: 20 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 19:55 GMT, 45 minutes

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer
2. Mattia Gottardi
3. Chris Heller
4. Neil Tasker
5. Valerio Vinassa
6. Jeffrey Watkins
7. Nicholas Cole
8. Toby Davis
9. Ivo Simons
10. Abdul Canbaz
11. Dariusz Swiderski
12. Chris Butcher
13. Adam Eggbeer
14. Can Ozcelik

i'm here....tried yesterday these cars and they are pretty fun!!!!

only a tips for the fixed, but maybe you just know it, keep the brakes duct more low as possible.....atm i'm running with the brakes duct at 1...it seems that in this mod the brakes have some problems to reach the right temperature!!! ;)

thank you!!! :D

I'm going to give this mod a shot later on and if it all works ok then i'll sign myself up! I've always loved Road Atlanta from Forzas 2 & 3, so hopefully this'll be a great combination!

I can't seem to get Road Atlanta to work. I freezes on the loading screen and I've downloaded it twice. I'll try to get it sorted by Tuesday, otherwise I'm not going to be able to sign up.

I can't seem to get Road Atlanta to work. I freezes on the loading screen and I've downloaded it twice. I'll try to get it sorted by Tuesday, otherwise I'm not going to be able to sign up.

if it doesn't start you can try this thing:

cut all the tracks out from the Location folder (put them in an another folder in you hard drive outside the rfactor folder.....i sugest to cut because doing a copy of several GB could take few minuts, but if you cut files from the same hard drive it is very fast ;))....in the location folder keep only the standard .tdf and . mas files.

put in the Location folder only the track that you want run...

try it in rfactor if works!!! usually in this way i solve every conflict problems with the tracks!!! ;)

Sign me up please, even though these cars are actually awful under braking. Great idea, but as with any rFactor mod, when you try to use real physics data and just plug it straight into rFactor, the game just cannot replicate it well enough. Not that I know how a real Daytona Prototype works, of course, but I think it would be more stable and perhaps a bit better on the brakes than these, looking at how light they weigh. This doesn't really matter of course - everyone knows that a long braking zone = great overtaking. :D

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 197 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 165 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 112 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 47 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 14 2.4%