Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, this is nonsense.
Allowing drivers to buy something that isn't on the list of possible buys, just to gain an advantage from your teammate, as you both drive the same car, and you both have an equal chance of failure.
Maybe you have invested more into the car anyway and even brought Rami into this position - but Joel wasn't complaining when you did that to him, especially last season, and in season 2 when you started buying skills one race earlier. That was how it was meant to be, the GP4 Gods (if they are Gods, might be GP4 devils) said so.

oh, and Tobi, "it increases my chance of win", I really hope that is a joke. Allowing something just so you have higher chance of victory is also nonsense (yes, who says that is what most of you might be thinking, I know)

so in my opinion, no, COF can't and shouldn't be increased.
So tell me how exactly he gains an advantage? It affects both him and Rami, might as well end up in him suffering a failure. It's not on the list because it's a nonsense buy, same as reducing your BHP/skills. Never expected anyone to go for it. You're free to reduce your skills if you want to.

Nice point bringing in GPTCC, you sure have to be well aware of the agreements between Joel and Ben regarding OMR buys. Not.

Now look who's talking, looking at your recent "democratic" and absolutely neutral decisions in GPTCC.

So tell me how exactly he gains an advantage? It affects both him and Rami, might as well end up in him suffering a failure.
but it might end up in both of them suffering a failure, or in Rami suffering a failure, in which case Ben takes the title.
Nice point bringing in GPTCC, you sure have to be well aware of the agreements between Joel and Ben regarding OMR buys. Not.
I believe Joel was clear he didn't like season 2. Plus to add, Ben was fine with the circumstances that happened aswell.
Now look who's talking, looking at your recent "democratic" and absolutely neutral decisions in GPTCC.
which means you should get equal treatment as me here, as you did say clearly to the public "it increases my chances of win".
and even with that I do stand with my point that it was the right call, plus I did end up giving up on that right call and choosing the wrong call just to please some people.
It's not on the list because it's a nonsense buy, same as reducing your BHP/skills. Never expected anyone to go for it. You're free to reduce your skills if you want to.
with skill I am fine. BHP and COF affects your teammate too, which I am not fine with.

Just an info, if I do the whole race, I'll probably reduce the video quality a bit. The 10min videos are around 250-300MB, so 1h30min would be more than 2GB with the current settings.

Just an info, if I do the whole race, I'll probably reduce the video quality a bit. The 10min videos are around 250-300MB, so 1h30min would be more than 2GB with the current settings.
Doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't break down again I'm happy

• Deleted member 161052

Full race it is then. Quali will be done Wednesday as usual, however you'll have to wait a bit for the race :)
Well, how about posting the full race and then the results some minutes later? agree or disagree?

1999 Japanese GP
Bbt6KPN.png

Current second placed in the championship Rami Saidy will start the final race of the season from pole position. The Brit needs to make up a 2 points gap on teammate Utzer, and now has the optimal initial situation to do so. Utzer will start from 2nd. Poirier and Kederer start from second row, most likely they won't have the pace to interfere in the Williams battle. Same goes for Engberink and Néron in 5th and 6th.

Utzer wins the title if
- he wins
- he finishes 2nd and Saidy doesn't win
- he finishes 3rd and Saidy doesn't finish ahead of him
- he finishes 4th and Saidy isn't better than 3rd
- he finishes 5th and Saidy isn't better than 4th
- he finishes 6th and Saidy isn't better than 5th

Saidy wins the title if
- he wins
- he finishes 2nd and Utzer doesn't win
- he finishes 3rd and Utzer isn't better than 5th
- he finishes 4th and Utzer isn't better than 6th
- he finishes 5th and Utzer doesn't score points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back