Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Now it's concluded: Williams are already Constructors' Champions but Utzer and Saidy are the only options for the 1999 title.

+200 on QS ;)
I don't want to make you change your mind or something, but it's the final race of the season, if you spend all your money now you have not much money for next season, therefore if you spend it now you'll only get maybe 1 good race out of it. Still it's your choice, I don't want to make you change something at all;):thumbsup:

Edit: Scrap it, just saw your budget, it's 3150:roflmao:

I don't want to make you change your mind or something, but it's the final race of the season, if you spend all your money now you have not much money for next season, therefore if you spend it now you'll only get maybe 1 good race out of it. Still it's your choice, I don't want to make you change something at all;):thumbsup:
If you look at his total budget, and his bank budget, you may notice he has enoguh for next season :D

if he should take any notes, he should be spending even more as I believe as of next season bank is limited to 1000 aswell (am I correct @kedy89?), spending 2000$ will leave him 1100$ total and 1650$ bank, which is a lot.

I'm 50/50. I just wanna see a good race. @kedy89 , could you please show the whole race for this final one. Would really want to see the championship race in it's whole

I'm 50/50. I just wanna see a good race. @kedy89 , could you please show the whole race for this final one. Would really want to see the championship race in it's whole
Will see. Wanted to do that before already (I think Adelaide '95 with Rui, Xen and me battling for the title), just to get the message from Youtube that the video file is corrupt after (!!!!!!) ~10h of uploading.

It would be so nice if you could, there are also fights for championship places between me and you and Jordan, Stewart, Ferrari and Benetton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 269 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 279 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 259 35.5%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 274 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 92 12.6%