Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
how stupid do you have to be to settle for second driver at such a early point in the season, honestly?
Even though I agree it's still their choice to do such a thing. Don't make such a problem of it. Don't say this is the only time you've seen such a thing. I mean comon:unsure:

But as I don't want to make a discussion out of this I'll leave it here.

Even though I agree it's still their choice to do such a thing. Don't make such a problem of it. Don't say this is the only time you've seen such a thing. I mean comon:unsure:
It's not the only time I've seen it, and I've said the same before. I get it if it's late in the season and your teammate is fighting for something. But now already? Most likely results in a big gap in points, meaning you won't be teammates next season to do it vice versa. So the 2nd driver just throws away a season for nothing.

yeah that's true actually, I'd only see sense in it if the driver is retiring season after, or is in a low position. But likely you won't be teammates again with Mark for at least a season, but probably a lot more.

@Benutzername @Jack Hunsley @Rui F. Martins @Timmieturner12: Just how gutted are you guys, being so close to a top result?

it's very disapointing to have a problem almost at the finish line when a good result is so close, but these things happen and the only thing to do is to focus on the next race and try to perform as well as possible in the next round

buys:
-100 CoF: 150$
+10 qualy skill: 100$
+15 race skill: 150$

2002 Brazilian GP

FIA Press Conference
@Mane Goddard: Championship leader after 3 races, spending any thoughts on a possible title win?

I think this is the time to do a good championship and we must take advantage. I think it's the first time I'm first in the championship and that's good. There are still a few things to fix, but I think we'll do well this season. :)

PD: Jaguar OP :D

Buys:
-100 CoF = $150
+1 Race BHP = $150
+ 1 Quali BHP = $150

Did I make buys before Brazil? If not it's because I was fighting fires and working.
Super happy with the two podiums and pumped for @Millsy24 on the win!

Buys:
+2 quali BHP ($300)
+1 race BHP ($150)
-200 CoF ($300)
+20 quali skill ($200)
+15 race skill ($150)
total=$1100

2002 Brazilian GP

FIA Press Conference
@Benutzername: Just how gutted are you guys, being so close to a top result?​
It's just like the two years before, we do have everything at the start of the season to be on the podium with at least one, if not two drivers. Without or mechanical retirements in the first races of the seaon we would probably lead both championships. Really hard to accept mechanical failures, when you are doing a mistake yourself you have yourself to blame and learn from it. But if you are leading near the end of the race and have to retire out of nowwhere.... These are the most bitter moments in motorsport. For me, at least.

Chance of failure -450
+10 Quali Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%