Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
stewart-jpg.78001

Old Wolf has renewed his contract with Stewart GP.​

• Deleted member 161052

Not much going on for Prost. P12 and P21 and nothing else.

• Deleted member 161052

YEEEAAAAHHHHH

Let's hope the guys in front of me in the championship retire so I can still get my top 3. But I have to win a crazy race like Nurburgring for that to happen :unsure:
This. Is. Chance.
You have a big chance to win the season finale to make me super-happy after 1997.

1997 European GP
uU3o49S.png

ZgFHj25.png

FIA Press Conference
@XenForo: A good way to end the season, and considering your qualifying speed you should have been up here more often. What hopes does this result give you for 1998?
@oldwolf: It has been a tough first season at the new Stewart team, what can you take into next year?
@needforspeedgamer: You had a brilliant start into this season, but especially in the second half you were regularly beaten by your teammate. What was the reason for your struggle?

Thanks everyone for participating this season! :)

• Deleted member 161052

FIA Press Conference
@needforspeedgamer: You had a brilliant start into this season, but especially in the second half you were regularly beaten by your teammate. What was the reason for your struggle?

Thanks everyone for participating this season! :)
[/CENTER]
Hashtagging war? Car upgrading disaster? I don't know, but the only thing I know is performance penalty due to hashtagging war...and at least I finished though.

Tobi was just too good this season for me to take 3rd place it seems.. :( So close to that 3rd victory :/ Austria totally ruined my HOF chances, damn the wrong strategy :mad:
4th overall here, 4th overall in GPTCC, why am I always just 1 place off that HOF spot? :cautious:

But a satisfying season compared to other crap seasons I had. I definetly enjoyed driving this Arrows a lot, and I hope to extend the run of good form onto 1998 aswell, but this time move upwards towards the HOF, and maybe even the title.
Many thanks to Tobi for running such an amazing season! :thumbsup: And many thanks to Joel too, for performing well overall, which was enough for 2nd in the constructors championship! Also, big thanks to Arrows for bringing such a fast and reliable car! This will definetly be a year to renember in the good way for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%