Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance Diaconescu made a mistake few lap before ending the race, because if he won it, the championship will be probably running again for Adelaide lol

But funny way to won a champioship :p from the stand
Indeed, but also very unlucky that I spun off in turn 1, as every version of Suzuka has the bug that all cars that spin off into the gravel in turn 1 get stuck and are forced to retire. If it had happened anywhere else on the track, I would have been able to continue.

I totally wouldn't like Fiorin to win the race, it wouldn't go to Jordan's favour
Well done kedy for a good championship fight (even if I didn't do much)
Btw from now on buying nothing

well done Kedy :thumbsup:
another dnf for me, i think i will just do a lap on the next race and then return to the pits, i will dnf anyway so at least that way i don't get tired :D
I think i leave at the right time. Cof will be over 20% with all those retirements xD but maybe you'll be fast next year like me and will your teammate be the next mark webber. Btw, who is your teammate?

I think i leave at the right time. Cof will be over 20% with all those retirements xD but maybe you'll be fast next year like me and will your teammate be the next mark webber. Btw, who is your teammate?
yeah, i think you did :roflmao: if this string of dnf's goes on to the next season i will have a very hard season :unsure:
i'm not sure about who is going to be my team mate

i'm not sure about who is going to be my team mate
Davin.Rizuki
FOOTWORK TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
Footwork is proud to sign Indonesian driver Davin Rizuki has a driver in 1993 season

This also never got shown
JORDAN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Sasol_Jordan_F1.png
Eddie Jordan is proud to welcome Joel Rautavaara with his team for the next season, he's glad of his performance in the YDT and hope it will be going that way next year

edit: I finished 5th? Really? Now I only care because of the constructors, that's it

Last edited:
Davin.Rizuki

This also never got shown
JORDAN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Sasol_Jordan_F1.png
Eddie Jordan is proud to welcome Joel Rautavaara with his team for the next season, he's glad of his performance in the YDT and hope it will be going that way next year

edit: I finished 5th? Really? Now I only care because of the constructors, that's it
Lol i didn't knew they had ydt in 1992 xD

Lol i didn't knew they had ydt in 1992 xD
We're doing illegal testing :O_o:

guys just go to my contract renewal on page 50/51, and see that I just changed some things so it looks normal (because I'm to lazy to write something myself :D)

tyrrell will have a lot too with the Jordan engine/yamaha :p Now all my retirements don't sound so good, eh? :D

Last edited:
We're doing illegal testing :O_o:

guys just go to my contract renewal on page 50/51, and see that I just changed some things so it looks normal (because I'm to lazy to write something myself :D)

tyrrell will have a lot too with the Jordan engine/yamaha :p Now all my retirements don't sound so good, eh? :D
Oh yeah, tyrell goes to yamaha , even better ! Yamaha engines have less retirements (6) than illmor (7) but mugen honda and ford are the worst (14 & 20)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 231 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 153 18.5%
  • Watch party