Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't go like that, Steven often releases all the results, except race in one day, and the race might be shown 1, 2 or on the same day as the others. It doesn't matter if it is Sunday, Monday or any other day :)
He said this weekend
And the race vids will be up on his Youtube channel, or... other
And what's that credit tab

And bank?
And I fixed my issues on the 1992 mod :)
bank... You can save your money from the running season for the next season (you couldnt because you havent raced in 1991 season).
If i understood it right (first season we use this additional thing) you can have max 1000 credits cash at the start of a season. the rest of your money you saved comes into your bank. You can use it if you are in the secnd half of the championship table after half the seaso. or something like that ;)

Also there is team money. With this money you and your teampartner can upgrade the car. The team money is a prize from last years championship position of the team.

With your own money you acn upgrade the car, too, of course

bank... You can save your money from the running season for the next season (you couldnt because you havent raced in 1991 season).
If i understood it right (first season we use this additional thing) you can have max 1000 credits cash at the start of a season. the rest of your money you saved comes into your bank. You can use it if you are in the secnd half of the championship table after half the seaso. or something like that ;)

Also there is team money. With this money you and your teampartner can upgrade the car. The team money is a prize from last years championship position of the team.

With your own money you acn upgrade the car, too, of course
So I used 500$, that means I have 500$ in the bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 425 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 266 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.4%
Back