Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go then :thumbsup: Have fun making it until saturday :D

I made Josh a livery as a part of the competition, Team Hybrid will use a D2 Mercedes livery if I manage to find one :D

@Rami Saidy I guess you will use the almost unseen S2 livery, but I need an update for Rui's car until Saturday.

that is all regarding liveries, if every Opel/Audi users keeps the vodafone windshield. if you want to change it you have time until saturday, but I guess it's not a bit deal to mod it anyway. in TGA format like I said, unless you have the same issue as Ben.
Well you said we have until Sunday. And I will hopefully make a livery for my Teammate as well.

Considering I have got all liveries apart from yours @Rami Saidy , if you really want I will push the test race back to sunday again, if one night is making you a big problem.
But then there will be a very small gap bewteen either race 0 and 1, or race 1 and 2, or there will be a too big gap with 1 race weekend lost in the span of 2 weeks, and then you (or anyone else) will start complaining about "how slow I am :D"

Updated the news post and the first post is made a bit cleaner

Considering I have got all liveries apart from yours @Rami Saidy , if you really want I will push the test race back to sunday again, if one night is making you a big problem.
But then there will be a very small gap bewteen either race 0 and 1, or race 1 and 2, or there will be a too big gap with 1 race weekend lost in the span of 2 weeks, and then you (or anyone else) will start complaining about "how slow I am :D"

Updated the news post and the first post is made a bit cleaner
I guess I will use the S2 Livery, with some tweaks and a new one with the same livery for @Rui F. Martins ;)

OK for Sunday

I saw you say a post saying "Stewie Griffin" afterwards so I thought he was your prefered driver in that list. (since you could only choose 1 anyway)

For the test race I can run a livery that is already in the game if you 2 want. It's just suppose to be a test to check my recording software, in-game experience, and the uploaded file size. Note that you can change your livery mid-season so it is still allowed by the mighty rules (same with helmets, but please don't be like Vettel cuz I hate him :laugh: )

Helmets! Hmmm.. The ones for Formula FG will work here aswell. It is very important as the race director sometimes switches to this cockpit view where he looks right to the helmet and driver suit (on the car).
--
speaking of the test race it will take place at Montreal (my favourite track :inlove: ) in the rain, because I want to check wet weather as the races are longer and the CPU is more used.

For the test race I can run a livery that is already in the game if you 2 want. It's just suppose to be a test to check my recording software, in-game experience, and the uploaded file size. Note that you can change your livery mid-season so it is still allowed by the mighty rules (same with helmets, but please don't be like Vettel cuz I hate him :laugh: )

Helmets! Hmmm.. The ones for Formula FG will work here aswell. It is very important as the race director sometimes switches to this cockpit view where he looks right to the helmet and driver suit (on the car).
--
speaking of the test race it will take place at Montreal (my favourite track :inlove: ) in the rain, because I want to check wet weather as the races are longer and the CPU is more used.
Ok, then it would be nice if you could use my helmet :D
@kedy89 Can you send the helmet to him? You said you fixed the occlusion map or something... ;)

Livery entries locked, sadly no new liveries made it to the deadline :( And I can't wait any longer or my eyes will explode
bandicam 2014-11-15 21-54-24-316.jpg

as you can see, a clear gap between real time drivers and AI drivers. If you don't get points after round 1 consider yourself VERY unlucky

Also AI points don't count for the constructors and manufacter championships.

• Deleted member 161052

Livery entries locked, sadly no new liveries made it to the deadline :( And I can't wait any longer or my eyes will explode
View attachment 71684
as you can see, a clear gap between real time drivers and AI drivers. If you don't get points after round 1 consider yourself VERY unlucky

Also AI points don't count for the constructors and manufacter championships.
S. Killalot :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%