Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's in percentage though I'm not 100% sure. So 64% AI errors, it was like that for all tracks. Makes races that little bit more interesting, but as it makes them more outrageous too, I'll bring it down next season.

Kleine Nordscheife last season had as high up as 95%! :confused:

I never had GP4 so i dont know anything bout that.

If thats the case, its a nice track for sure.
As the name suggests, AI errors handle the amount of errors the AI make. Same values can have different effects depending on tracks. Suzuka for example requires reduced AI errors, which could be seen in FFG.
The Österreichring has fast corner with close barriers, so a normally small error can quickly end up in a dnf.
Don't know whether it's a percentage value, or just a simple number which can range from 0 to x.

There was Suzuka here too and it wasn't as extreme as in FFG. AI errors were also at 64.
:confused:
(that is if I exclude bias, cost me a race win in my mind is extreme)

There was Suzuka here too and it wasn't as extreme as in FFG. AI errors were also at 64.
:confused:
Lower top speeds of the touring cars, plus shorter race. Sometimes all crashs tend to happen in the first couple of laps, sometimes nothing happens for half of the race when all of sudden the mess starts.

bandicam 2015-03-18 09-27-51-692.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 09-27-58-461.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 09-28-06-674.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 09-28-11-033.jpg

but in other news, the title battle is still open. Joel could have 341 points at the end of the season, so Ben to secure it off has to gain just 9 points to finally become world champion, the first ever world champion to win it before the final round.
or Joel has to drop 9 points :D Should be noted that the Finn has to win every race and set all the fastest laps and poles from now on, with Ben not scoring any points.

Meanwhile Tobi is officially out of it.

yeeah, let's go for the hattrick :thumbsdown:
Technically me and Sigoulakis are also in it, let's go!! :D Battle for the hat-trick begins..

Last edited:
Thanks for officially confirming my official loss due to my official failure to achieve an officially good result in any of the last 15 official races. Officially.

Thanks for officially confirming my official loss due to my official failure to achieve an officially good result in any of the last 15 official races. Officially.
Official: That official post is the most official post about how official the officialness of your officiality is.

@Jimlaad43 @Omer Said may I request that you put the team names next to the driver names in the HOF for the GPTCC part? (sort of like for Formula FG)

so instead of
1. Ben Utzer

to be
1. Ben Utzer (Online Martini Racing - Opel)

also I'd like a manufacters title winner too, as technically it is a championship.

x x x

GRAND PRIX 4 TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP - SEASON 1

1) #15 Joel Rautavaara (Online Martini Racing - Opel)
2) #20 Ben Utzer (Online Martini Racing - Opel)
3) #28 Rami Saidy (Forza Turismo GP - Mercedes)

Constructors: Online Martini Racing - Joel Rautavaara\Ben Utzer

GRAND PRIX 4 TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP - SEASON 2

1) #20 Ben Utzer (Online Martini Racing - Opel)
2) #15 Joel Rautavaara (Online Martini Racing - Opel)
3) #57 Rui Martins (Forza Turismo GP - Mercedes)

Constructors: Online Martini Racing - Joel Rautavaara\Ben Utzer
Manufacters: Opel (Online Martini Racing)

x x x

(for season 1 there was no manufacters's, sort of like that in 1950 there was no constructors's in F1)

@Jimlaad43 @Omer Said may I request that you put the team names next to the driver names in the HOF for the GPTCC part? (sort of like for Formula FG)

so instead of
1. Ben Utzer

to be
1. Ben Utzer (Online Martini Racing - Opel)

also I'd like a manufacters title winner too, as technically it is a championship.
I like the number in front of "Ben Utzer (Online Martini Racing - Opel)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 297 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.6%
  • Watch party