Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's up

nice, we gained some points on 2KF1! Even though it's just a little, everything's still up for the battle at Spa. Bring it on!
Though that last lap overtake felt pretty bitter.. McNamara made a brilliant comeback though I must say. I guess it was rewarded by points, shows how much our car is off the pace really, after arguably a pretty poor season from us.

Big congrats to Ben for the world championship, 11th on the grid to 1st is just impressive, even for an OMR driver. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Championship drive, very well deserved. Maybe a bit lucky that Black had a water leak, but imo Ben'd catch him up eventually anyway.
This also means Ben has still visited every single track podium at least once this season. Will the trend continue at Spa too?

also gratz to Sigoulakis, winner of the hattrick battle! :D

o.O

Havent expected to WIN this one.
That means:

2nd driver title :)
Two in a row :)
3rd driver title for OMR after 3 seasons in this series
Havent calculated but i guess the 3rd constructor title in a row is also fixed. (after 3 seasons in this series)
20th fastest lap for me :)
We are leading both championships now, drivers with 2 drivers at the front (again :))
I guess Joel made a new record for most points at a race weekend
We won every race this weekend (record?)
My first race won at Race 3. Second for OMR overall (which was at the season 2c).
First title won not at the last race.

What a weekend o.O

I guess i can say that i was quite lucky and had a perfect season :)
Hopefully next season is closer again, it was more exciting tbh.

Just kidding I'll mention the rule changes here soon

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-04-58-579.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-05-05-182.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-05-22-682.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-05-27-605.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-05-56-790.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-18 23-05-47-046.jpg

market is open, also guys please send me PM about the round 2 of track voting, I've only recieved 3 votes so far including my own!

in other news, there are 65 points on offer for the drivers's so yep, OMR is constructors aswell. (65x2=130, and even though that's not the max a constructor can gain, it's still not enough to beat OMR)

That means:

2nd driver title :)
Two in a row :)
3rd driver title for OMR after 3 seasons in this series
Havent calculated but i guess the 3rd constructor title in a row is also fixed. (after 3 seasons in this series)
20th fastest lap for me :)
We are leading both championships now, drivers with 2 drivers at the front (again :))
I guess Joel made a new record for most points at a race weekend
We won every race this weekend (record?)
My first race won at Race 3. Second for OMR overall (which was at the season 2c).
First title won not at the last race.
Yep, just checked it, all the records are good.

You guys as a team won every race this weekend, this is indeed a record. You're the first team to do this.

OK Ben, so these are the rule changes I had in mind, you said you wanted to hear them so yeah :p

- New sponsors (quali-front row start (800$); race-podium finish (800$))
- Finish the race sponsor updated: Now worth 150$ cash instead of 100$
- AI errors are falling down to 32 for each circuit from 64
- Buys can now be done by a PM, I will create a conversation with each TEAM where you are allowed to put your buys which is only seen by my eyes, you, and the eyes of your teammate. You can still put them in the thread if you want, though. I promise I won't look at these when making my own :notworthy:
- The money that a newcomer can earn if he enters mid-season is now increased - back up to 50$. Ana will get his payment that he could've got at the beggining of season 4. (75$)
- You can now buy skills for your teammate at double the price.
- The improve on last result race sponsor has been re-defined, now you'll just have to improve on the grid position you started every race on. Yes, this means that if you finish race 2 last, and you get a podium in race 3 from pole, you haven't improved from your GRID position, only on your previous race result.

that's it, not a lot. Now, let's discuss it as you said :roflmao:

Last edited:
I dont like the private buys, i really liked that IF you analyse what others buy and make some effort with looking at the values and how they will change due to them, you actually can have slight adavantages due to specualtion and tactics. That always was quite interesting.

I dont like the private buys, i really liked that IF you analyse what others buy and make some effort with looking at the values and how they will change due to them, you actually can have slight adavantages due to specualtion and tactics. That always was quite interesting.
there would be a final performance table at the end of every marketplace..

I lately didn't like it either though, so let's see what others say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 297 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%