Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
4150$
+250 Quali Skill (2500$)
+165 Race Skill (1650$)
0$ left

@Joel Under normal conditions everything is fixed. But as you can see (last race weekend), two times bad luck for me and the title goes to you

+5 race BHP

with just one race to go, these people are yet to do buys. I'd like to start this weekend earlier just to get done with this awful season, so let's close the market on Thursday 2PM CEST.
That means the next season is likely to start on the 31st, so around 2 weeks for Lesley, Mark and Dovi to send new liveries.
@Benutzername
@Joel
@Lesley Buurlage
@oldwolf
@Vimal Ana
@Millsy24
@Márk Lintner
@Rob Sharp
@Rui F. Martins
@Matt Bailey
@Dovi design
@Tapio Rinneaho
@Diehl
@Ben Herbert
@Jamie Cocks
I don't even know if i want to continue next season with the current state of the game. But if i continue the livery will be ready in time

Saving

Can I just say that if you are going to post how much sponsor money someone got, can you post how much they got for placing? It is confusing as hell to read: I just went back, saw I got $600, but was an increase of $950 from the round before. Obviously not counting the actual prize money.
So something that should be really easy, either post both or post neither, it's just confusing to look at.

Can I just say that if you are going to post how much sponsor money someone got, can you post how much they got for placing? It is confusing as hell to read: I just went back, saw I got $600, but was an increase of $950 from the round before. Obviously not counting the actual prize money.
So something that should be really easy, either post both or post neither, it's just confusing to look at.
sure

Wolf, Diehl and Cocks didn't post anything yet, Old already has one warning before so he will get fined if he doesn't reply till 2PM tomorrow (yes, for the final race)

Wolf, Diehl and Cocks didn't post anything yet, Old already has one warning before so he will get fined if he doesn't reply till 2PM tomorrow (yes, for the final race)
I know Jamie is capped, the only reason he got his FFG buys in was that he went to the library he said.

bandicam 2015-05-21 14-03-07-933.jpg

I don't. I just don't believe quali. And no it didn't rain (at least the weather report told me that, it lied to me a few times already)

ok now.. can someone tell me how the hell did I get pole against OMR, especially Utzer? I was steering at the screen for 5 minutes after quali in disbelief of that late flying lap that appeared at the last minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 296 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 158 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%