Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking to the 2KF1 co-founder, Aaron if he wants my seat. I'm seriously thinking about pulling out over this. But the team is bigger than the individual and I'd hate to see 2KF1 drop out, so just me will probably go.

okay then, that is it from me too. While I was trying to find a suitable solution for the issue (see previous post), people are still raging over it.
I'm fed up with all this. I will no longer moderate or take part in moderating any forum game (includes war of RD and Football Manager)

download (1).jpg

:D @Milos

Can someone explain for dummys what has happened and why Aidan seems to be unfairly treated?

1- Recording didnt work as the video was black

2- Milos tried rerunning the race from the saved file? as he didn't take a backup of results

3- The rerunned results f***ed Aidan over, Tim thought they were horse**** as well

4- Arguing

5- Aidan was pretty much about to quit and ask 2KF1 founder Aaron (no idea who he is) to return to run the team

6- Milos quit moderating all games

7- Talking

8- Milos has returned to moderating after talks

2- Milos tried rerunning the race from the saved file? as he didn't take a backup of results

3- The rerunned results f***ed Aidan over, Tim thought they were horse**** as well

4- Arguing

5- Aidan was pretty much about to quit and ask 2KF1 founder Aaron (no idea who he is) to return to run the team

7- Talking

Important thing: Were the results shown in any way before the re-run?

4- Arguing

7- Talking

To clear up, Aaron is a co-founder with me, and not on RD. If I was leaving it, he'd come in as he was interested but we signed Nathan faster.

Important thing: Were the results shown in any way before the re-run?
In my opinion, yes. Certain aspects of the results were leaked and that is the problem I am having.

To clear up, Aaron is a co-founder with me, and not on RD. If I was leaving it, he'd come in as he was interested but we signed Nathan faster.

In my opinion, yes. Certain aspects of the results were leaked and that is the problem I am having.
What was leaked and were was it leaked? Havent seen anything.

If nothing was leaked, nobody knows the "official" results, then i dont have a problem with the re-run from the saved(!) file at all.

they were leaked, in the results post you can see all the changes
Without that information everything would have been fine i guess.
But with your information, people will get angry. Of course.
So i'd suggest to take your quote and just do it

"I could make changes to the results by that memory if needed.."

Without that information everything would have been fine i guess.
But with your information, people will get angry. Of course.
So i'd suggest to take your quote and just do it

"I could make changes to the results by that memory if needed.."
why I said that is because I personally didn't want the title battle to go down like that. As it massively affects both championships. Yes it gives us an advantage but it's not the way I want to get the advantage

well in that case, those will be the results. Will update shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Watch party