Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta tick all the right boxes on FFsplit.
bet all 4 of us were the only retirements, but we see nothing
actually, only one of you retired :unsure:

dunno what went wrong, I guess I have to re-run aswell as I always rely on the race results from the video but I did save beforehand so it shouldn't be much of an issue

Last edited:
re-run was actually slightly different, no idea why, as I did save it and I assumed the races were scripted in advance..
bandicam 2015-07-16 13-10-30-670.jpg

I will say yes, only James went down in that race (and Jim too, but of the 2KF1s). Aidan won it around 1 second ahead of Diehl. Also Vimal finished last, Nathan finished ahead of Martins and Herbert finished ahead of Harvey I think.
You wanted to see James's retirement too, he first spun when trying to overtake then was in 14th before an oil leak.
I could make changes to the results by that memory if needed..

re-run was actually slightly different, no idea why, as I did save it and I assumed the races were scripted in advance..
Only if you run if from a saved game. If you used CGT for the re-run, then obviously not. Rewinding in replays can also have an effect.

• Deleted member 161052

The podium tips: ? Why not Black on podium?
The actual podium: Told you everybody both Eipekkusu cars would get on the podium.

why would you not take them down?
they're always in the videos, why would I need to take them down? Before you ask it was the first time I experience a black screen on recording.

but to be honest, I am disappointed by this too. I still have the saved game, so I could try and replicate the replays as Tobi said they have an effect, but how good would that be I got no idea.
I believe I only did replays once in that race, when Jim crashed out
edit: nah, twice, once when James started dropping places due to his spin

Last edited:
You should've taken a backup picture with your phone or something. That's what I do when I write down results. I really feel for Aidan now, this really is horsecrap. Sorry for offending you Milos but this is serious sh*t

I could make changes to the results by that memory if needed..
I said it, I feel for Aidan too and I don't want the championship to go down this path.
I actually want to alter the results, Aidan in 1st, Nathan ahead of Martins, Herbert just ahead of Harvey and Vimal down in last (last finisher).
I was in a rush, I never saw the black screen coming, I didn't expect the re-run from a saved game to be any different, and fyi I did watch the final 5 laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%